Walk for OC?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walk for OC?

Question Walk for OC?

I'm thinking about having a walk for OC this summer. Maybe a 1-5k walk to make people aware that OC is legal. I'm still toying with the idea, but maybe we can get some shirts from Luke with the site name and logo, maybe have a banner made up for the chase car? BBQ at the end of the walk, maybe people can donate money to the NRA or to USA/Open carry, in the name of the person they are supporting. I know my fellow band of trolls we will chime in here soon. Lay out the ideas.

The idea is to hold an event like Relay for life, but for OC awareness.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

3. Where? When?

Do an NRA walk in orlando and I'm in

Michigan? Ill join in. More than willing to join in. Good luck man.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

6. Do it in Ohio and I'm there
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Well It has to start some place, I was thinking of NH in and around my city. Then having them spread(if it catches on) Have KimberRB hold on In Ohio,Its hold on in MI,Scott hold on in FL and so on. Unlike relay for life this will not be an all night event(they walk around a track all night). I would love to here ideas for how it should happen and what things we could/should do. Lets lay out the basic layout for how the events will be held. Then each member wishing to hold one of their own, will already have the blue prints of how to pull it off/what works best.

I would still have to talk to Luke about and make sure we can use his logo and site name. Let the ideas fly.

P.S, concealed carry is more then welcome, try and keep it to OC of hand guns(don't have to) but I don't want to scare the living **** out of the sheep. Best to work up to that, but if a rifle is all you own, your more then welcome to carry it.

50 laps around Wal Mart!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    50 laps around Wal Mart!
    LOL, I think we would get about two before we got kicked out.

Sounds great to me, hold one in Maine and I'm in, hell I will drive to NH for one.

Quote Originally Posted by nraynes View Post
    Sounds great to me, hold one in Maine and I'm in, hell I will drive to NH for one.
    Cool, I will keep you posted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast