No to open carry - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: No to open carry

Be careful when you slam that door, you might get your CCW Cape caught and that could be most embarasing.

Someone has a cape? Why dont I have one? Does it have a place to hang my CCW badge?
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    Someone has a cape? Why dont I have one? Does it have a place to hang my CCW badge?
    I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.

My mommy told me only big boys can have a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.
    Embroidered...Yuck...mine would have leather fringe as it would be more manly. Make mine tuckable as well, ya never know when I would have to dress up!!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

My cape is purple
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

You could always use one of those neck chain CCW badge holder thingies.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    My cape is purple
    Do you laugh in the purple rain and listen to music by the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince?

11. I am all for open carry but when it becomes the law in my crime infested State, i most likely will still keep my handgun under cover. Just not ready to tip my hand to others.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast