No to open carry - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: No to open carry

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Will be traveling to CA in the near future, don't need protection, have hired MS-13 to watch out for me they have the guns.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Will be traveling to CA in the near future, don't need protection, have hired MS-13 to watch out for me they have the guns.
    I prefer to hire MST3000.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.
    Mine says "Waterboarding Instructor"
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  5. #44
    Detroit 45 acp Guest
    You are hilarious LMAO!!!!!!!

  6. #45
    I want a cape... *pout*

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sandpoint, Idaho
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    I want a cape... *pout*
    Adult Superhero Costumes - Halloween Costume for Adults Here you go. But I'm not responsible for any trouble you might get into.

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Adult Superhero Costumes - Halloween Costume for Adults Here you go. But I'm not responsible for any trouble you might get into.
    Does the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Costume come with one bottle of peroxide or two bottles?

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Iowa
    Posts
    60
    This one's cooler than a cape, wouldn't go with a badge...but if you're wearing it you probably wouldn't need to wear the badge.

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I prefer to hire MST3000.
    I simply stay out of cloud koo koo land. Let THEM worry about it. Serves them right.

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Falcon View Post
    This one's cooler than a cape, wouldn't go with a badge...but if you're wearing it you probably wouldn't need to wear the badge.
    Looks like a night camo version of "robocop"...... can you imagine doing an eight hour shift in this heat in THAT getup?

    Robocop. Robocop.
    Hard to defeat.
    Not to worry,
    He'll go down
    not from bullets, but from heat!

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast