Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina?

Use your noodle dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mustang View Post
    The thing that bothers me about Mr. Miller's arguement is it blah blah blah blah mumbo jumbo Good day
    So, I'm violating Colonel Cooper's rules in addition to the NRA's rules, eh? Heh heh heh... What do they say about POSING for photographs? Have you ever posed for a photograph with a firearm? If you did, I bet I could spot ten violations without breaking a sweat.

Look, you guys started out by criticizing my "suspicious" behavior, and now you're critiquing my AVATAR? You boys need to grow up, for one thing, and behave like responsible gun owners, not dogmatic drones of gun control.
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

TOXIC REIGN: Reclaim Our Future

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    "Suspicious behavior" from the man with a super-duper tactical shotgun with a super powerful blinding tactical flsahlight mounted on the end of it. Why in the world do you need such a thing if there is no need to be suspicious of anyone.
    I never said there's no need to be suspicious. Suspicion has its place. But there are quite a few out there who seem overly suspicious and overly critical of other gun owners.

To my mind, a guy who CAN build up a tactical shotgun is more conscientious and more trustworthy than some noob who buys a handgun at a pawnshop, loads it but never fires it and sticks it in his nightstand.

If I see a guy handling a tactical shotgun, I'm inclined to think he knows what he's doing, because it takes some dedication to build up a radically-modded shotgun, okay. I would RATHER trust him.

I build up tactical shotguns for the FUN of it, right? I'm one of those gun owners who ENJOYS guns and who doesn't live in constant fear of "breaking the rules"... I'm 51 years old, I've used firearms my entire life, and I've never had an "accident" with a gun. I've seen plenty of people all around me make fearsome mistakes with firearms and they paid the price for those mistakes.

But I have a spotless history as a gun owner. That's because I know my weapons, I know how to build and maintain them, and I don't need Col. Cooper-wanna-bees lecturing me on the way I pose for a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    Use your noodle dude!!!
    Okay, I want all you squeaky-clean Col. Cooper-wanna-bees to post pictures of yourselves with your firearms. And I promise you I'll find violations, okay?

What? Nobody wants to play?

Not really because a gun is a tool and a weapon that should be treated with respect and not "posed" with. The only weapon I pose with is a katana with reversed blade used for reinactments. And I am wearing full safety gear.

And sir. Quote and respond to the entire post if you wish to make a point.

the point of being a responsible gun owner is ALWAYS treating your firearm as if it's loaded even if you just unloaded it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    Use your noodle dude!!!
    He obviously is... As a hat rack.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I agree with nraynes, nightmare45, and Doc Mustang.
    It is up to every responsible person to try to help and protect their friends and neighbors.

2 guys...a shotgun...11 pm...what DOES it take for you to be suspicious? Why are you so fixated on fear and the government...you sound like a looney on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Austin Miller:219634
    Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    Use your noodle dude!!!
    Okay, I want all you squeaky-clean Col. Cooper-wanna-bees to post pictures of yourselves with your firearms. And I promise you I'll find violations, okay?

What? Nobody wants to play?
    As requested. Find a violation...ok go!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina?-imag0211.jpg 

11. Charles Austin Miller,

Your avatar causes strange yearnings in my loins.

HotROD

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast