Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Your avatar shows you handling a large caliber wheelgun next to your torso and face with what appears to be your finger on the trigger. Grade for the course: F.
    Take away his CCW badge and sheepdog credentials!!!

3. agggggggggggggggggggggg no more ccw badges jokes

4. Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    agggggggggggggggggggggg no more ccw badges jokes
    Would you prefer a t-shirt?

Attached Images Attached Images Is Public Exhibition of Firearms Illegal in North Carolina?-ccw_badge_concealed_carry_weapons_tshirt-p235934829015153499q0aj_400.jpg 
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Would you prefer a t-shirt?
    Is there a "sheepdog" shirt as well?

6. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Is there a "sheepdog" shirt as well?

or

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

May be a different topic altogether, but one that nonetheless is bound to happen sooner of later. I live in a cul-de-sac, which is FULL of small kids. My wife and I are empty-nesters with grown kids of our own, and simply want some peace and privacy. Which leads to the issue at hand. These same small kids will NOT stay in their own yard to play, and way too often I see a little set of eyes peeking in my window, occasionally more than one set of beady little eyes. I've tried numerous times to talk to the parents, who are of the mindset that "it takes a village" to raise their kids, and somehow they aren't responsible. So one day, I see it happening that they're going to be peeking in my window and see me with a pistol, rifle or some such thing, and go screaming "HE'S GOT A GUN..EEEEECK"... with a knock and a badge at my door. This isn't like you can see anything from the street into a wide open window, we're talking three quater of an acre, so they get right up on my front porch and stare in (pretty unnerving, too bad there isn't a bag limit). While it's easy enough to explain that it's my house, open carry on ones own property is legal, and I also have my CCW, I shouldn't have to explain. Why am I writing about something that hasn't happened yet? Because it is only a matter of time, and these parents are all about liberal la-la land!

Well, hell, you can handle that. For a second there, I thought maybe you were gonna start shooting the beady-eyed little sh#ts.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

NavyLCDR, how did I know that you would come through on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, hell, you can handle that. For a second there, I thought maybe you were gonna start shooting the beady-eyed little sh#ts.
    I'm about ready to plant some Bouncing Betty's loaded with dog-**** (I've got three big suppliers that do a real good job of converting the dog food), see where that gets me!

Either that, or just turn my 185 lb Pyrenees loose, and when he shows up even heavier, and the kid is gone, I'm like "haven't got the foggiest what happened to your kid, weren't you supposed to be watching him"?

Quote Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
    I'm about ready to plant some Bouncing Betty's loaded with dog-**** (I've got three big suppliers that do a real good job of converting the dog food), see where that gets me!

Either that, or just turn my 185 lb Pyrenees loose, and when he shows up even heavier, and the kid is gone, I'm like "haven't got the foggiest what happened to your kid, weren't you supposed to be watching him"?
    On a more serious note, you could try, if you're so inclined, to befriend the little monkeys and their parents, and at some point, take the kids shooting (what kid doesn't like to shoot a gun, anyway?). And then convert the whole family from liberal la-las to staunch 2A supporters.

And they all lived happily ever after, the end.

(On my good days, I think like this. Most of the time, however, I'd just prefer to be left the hell alone, especially by idiot adults. Kids don't bother me so much, maybe because I was a hell-raiser as a kid and I KNOW a goodly number of neighbors cut me a lot of slack.)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast