i was MWAG fighting with his wife at kroger in GEORGIA sun night - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i was MWAG fighting with his wife at kroger in GEORGIA sun night

Quote Originally Posted by SteakNEggs View Post
    Guilty until proven innocent?

I see people driving cars all day long, how an I know if they have a license? Can I pull over every car and run them?

...sigh
    Innocence is always presumed until guilt is proven.

Police do not determine guilt - they investigate reports of people behaving in a way which may violate the law. They make arrests based on suspicions or perceptions of a person violating the law.

District attorneys do not determine guilt - they argue the case in front of a jury based on what they believe is the truth.

Only a jury has the legal ability to determine guilt or innocence.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

3. Did you set off their metal detector? I do my best not to patronize unions.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Again, guilty until proven innocent. Happy it ended good for you though.

Glad it worked out. Too bad those who OC can't be let alone.

I know I'll take heat on this but... OC is not worth the hassle. Just search the web. People are regularly hassled by police. What happends when you get a cop like the looney in Ohio?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I've OCed in Michigan for about 3 years now, and have NEVER had an encounter like the OP posted.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    Innocence is always presumed until guilt is proven.

Police do not determine guilt - they investigate reports of people behaving in a way which may violate the law. They make arrests based on suspicions or perceptions of a person violating the law.

District attorneys do not determine guilt - they argue the case in front of a jury based on what they believe is the truth.

Only a jury has the legal ability to determine guilt or innocence.
    Demonstrably untrue in practice, in many jurisdictions,e.g. Las Vegas,NV, Canton, NJ, New York, NY, just to name a few places. Police around the country routinely kill innocent citizens frequently. And the "code of silence" police use to protect the bad apples, is the same as the code of "la muerte" that the mafia uses to protect their members from justice.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    I've OCed in Michigan for about 3 years now, and have NEVER had an encounter like the OP posted.
    Omigod! You do exist. Until now I've only heard mention and rumor and supposition. Hi there.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Demonstrably untrue in practice, in many jurisdictions,e.g. Las Vegas,NV, Canton, NJ, New York, NY, just to name a few places. Police around the country routinely kill innocent citizens frequently. And the "code of silence" police use to protect the bad apples, is the same as the code of "la muerte" that the mafia uses to protect their members from justice.
    LOL. Hi. :)
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

With respect, I can't read the original post because there are no paragraphs.

@localgirl MWAG is Man With A Gun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast