10 reasons for open carry - Page 14
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 230

Thread: 10 reasons for open carry

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    This is an old and tiresome argument. Everybody knows that OC is better than CC. Or is it the other way around?
    Option three, I don't care. Just carry!!!

  2.   
  3. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    They chose the time where he was most vulnerable to attack before they struck. These four BGs were pretty badass. But, yet they still chose NOT to attack him when he was armed. They too, admitted that they waited until my cousin wasn't able to put up a fight.
    Wow. It's great that you and your family get to querie the people who committed these serious crimes against you. Very convenient. Did you visit them in jail and conduct these interviews??

    My great uncle's 3rd cousin was robbed at gunpoint 43 times while he was OCing. Amazingly enough he was able to interview each of his assailants after they were aprehended. They all said they targeted him because they wanted his gun.

    Like I said before.....the world is full of interesting "stories".
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  4. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    The bottom line is that BGs always like to choose what they see a EASY victims. In a BGs mind, he wants to gain immediate control of his victim. The absolute last thing most BGs want is a victim that he knows will fight back.
    Every time?? That's great that you can make such absolute, blanket statements like that. You seem to be incredibly knowledgeable on the subject - the definitive source. I guess all those stories we hear about BGs robbing targets that're protected by armed guards (i.e. armored cars, pawn shops, jewelry stores, etc. etc.) are just outright lies. Obviously (at least to you and your immense knowledge on the subject) nobody would ever try to rob anyone or any place protected by a firearm. After all, those would hardly qualify as "easy" victims that you say the BGs always go after, right??
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  5. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Here ya go, Al. Let's take a look at what you've posted here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    I've been OCing, almost exclusively for the last 3+ years. Never had any incidents, never ran into any cops who think "they know better then me," and except for one greeter at Meijer's, I've never been questioned by anyone doubting that what I do is legal. Plenty of questions from supporters.

    In my experience, about 99% of the general population doesn't even notice my pistol. Given I tend to pack full size semi-auto pistols, that's hard to figure. But there it is.
    "Almost exclusively"?? That's pretty definitive and quite different from the tune you're whistling now. A few days ago you OC "almost exclusively" and now you OC/CC whenever you feel like it?? Hmmmmm.

    "Never had any incidents"?? Yet when I questioned why you feel the need to be more alert when OCing you said you were worried about incidents with anti-gun cops and anti-OCers. Hmm....strange that you'd say that since you also said you've never had a problem with a cop and that the only people who comment are supporters. Why would you feel the need to be alert if you've "never had any incidents"?? You're just making stuff up to fit your argument, aren't you Al??

    And BTW, how would you know if somebody noticed your pistol or not?? Are people required to notify you if they've seen your pistol? Is that a state law?? Or perhaps your pistol is so impressive that anyone who doesn't let out an audible gasp at the sight of it must not have seen it?? Really Al, how do you know these things?? Does that fact that somebody doesn't say something mean that they haven't noticed your pistol??

    Just making it all up as you go along, huh buddy? Just changing your tune almost randomly, depending on what sounds good at the moment......
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Why are armed stores and trucks being robbed compared to citizens? Do you guys carry $10000+ on you all the time, or have a big sign on your head saying you have $100,000 worth of jewelry on? I'm glad I don't live anywhere near you guys, none of the banks, jewelry shops, or pawn shops have armed guards near here.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Why are armed stores and trucks being robbed compared to citizens?
    And don't forget police officers being compared to Joe Citizen as well....

    It's simple, FFC, they have to rely on the straw argument of security guards at banks and armored cars and police officers getting shot while carrying a gun.... it's all they have.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  8. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Here ya go, Al. Let's take a look at what you've posted here:



    "Almost exclusively"?? That's pretty definitive and quite different from the tune you're whistling now. A few days ago you OC "almost exclusively" and now you OC/CC whenever you feel like it?? Hmmmmm.

    "Never had any incidents"?? Yet when I questioned why you feel the need to be more alert when OCing you said you were worried about incidents with anti-gun cops and anti-OCers. Hmm....strange that you'd say that since you also said you've never had a problem with a cop and that the only people who comment are supporters. Why would you feel the need to be alert if you've "never had any incidents"?? You're just making stuff up to fit your argument, aren't you Al??

    And BTW, how would you know if somebody noticed your pistol or not?? Are people required to notify you if they've seen your pistol? Is that a state law?? Or perhaps your pistol is so impressive that anyone who doesn't let out an audible gasp at the sight of it must not have seen it?? Really Al, how do you know these things?? Does that fact that somebody doesn't say something mean that they haven't noticed your pistol??

    Just making it all up as you go along, huh buddy? Just changing your tune almost randomly, depending on what sounds good at the moment......
    Maybe I've never had any incidents BECAUSE I'm so alert. Maybe, in the Spring and Summer, I do OC most of the time, or "almost exclusively."

    And anyone who KNOWS how to pay attention will know if someone else has seen that they're packing. If you can't tell the difference, maybe YOU shouldn't carry.

    If I were you, I'd go find someone else to bother. Your posts to me are bordering harassment.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

  9. #138
    Screw this guy, Al. He's an effing troll, that's obvious.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  10. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Screw this guy, Al. He's an effing troll, that's obvious.
    That's the joy of ignore lists.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    That's the joy of ignore lists.
    Yes, but then that dang "view this post" link shows up.... that dang link gets me every time!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast