Poll - OC or CC - Page 10

View Poll Results: If both OC and CC is/were an option, which of the following best applies to you:

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • OC all the time.

    6 4.92%
  • OC most of the time but CC on occasion.

    18 14.75%
  • CC all the time.

    44 36.07%
  • CC most of the time but OC on occasion

    54 44.26%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 144

Thread: Poll - OC or CC

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    I did explain it. He just doesn't like my answer. Too bad. It's the last one he's getting. I know when enough is enough. What I find is missing from the smily list, is this one:


    It certainly applies in this case.
    I don't blame you Al. If I had put my foot in my mouth and contradicted myself as badly as you did, I'd want that horse to die too. I'd wish it dead and buried in an unmarked grave.

    Oh and BTW, you didn't answer anything. You simply parroted what somebody else posted, and it was really feeble at that. That's OK, buddy. I'll drop it. It'll be our secret. Just you, me, and anyone else who read your post and said "wha.....?".
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

  2.   
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I don't blame you Al. If I had put my foot in my mouth and contradicted myself as badly as you did, I'd want that horse to die too. I'd wish it dead and buried in an unmarked grave.

    Oh and BTW, you didn't answer anything. You simply parroted what somebody else posted, and it was really feeble at that. That's OK, buddy. I'll drop it. It'll be our secret. Just you, me, and anyone else who read your post and said "wha.....?".
    ME? You stick your foot in your mouth almost every time to respond. Yes, I used NavyLCDR's answer. It just so happens to pretty much fit my line of thinking.

    And when did I ever say I OC all time? In the Summer time, yeah, I do OC most of the time. In the winter time, I'm not about to freeze my ass off just to satisfy someone else's teeny little mind of an idea as to what OC is. I OC or CC as often as I please. I don't dress to match the gun, nor do I dress to match my method of carry. That's a large part of the attraction for OC.

    If you can't see that, you better get glasses. And the dead horse is my gift to you. You're the one who's beating it.

    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Yes, I used NavyLCDR's answer. It just so happens to pretty much fit my line of thinking.
    Imagine that. Big Gay Al is listed on NavyLCDR's list of constitutional trolls along with Cathy in Blue, Tucker's Mom, myself and several others.

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusBangus:225379
    CC. For me at least, I want a potential adversary to be surprised by my level of preparation and violence of action when neccesary to execute my defense. I don't carry to let others know I'm carrying, I carry to stop an attacker.
    I want the adversary to know full well what they are getting themselves into. I oc to let potential attackers know I'm carrying, so I can stop an attack before it ever makes it past the interview and opportunity stage. If some dumb criminal still decides to attack me, he will not be surprised, because dead people cant be.

  6. Wait a GOx Damm sec. this was a poll in fair play. I did not vote to get yelled at how i would carry it's my right to carry anyway it lawful to do so, we carry guns to protect ourself and our family. If you want to carry open and it's lawful do it! you want to carry concealed do it. If i want to wear shorts and no shirt I 'LL do it. and you guys going to pay for it my belly has not seen sunlight in years. white as a fish's belly. So we are together as carring a gun for self defence. Now I want to get the right to drive a tank cause some of you bastards can't drive. That little old lady who cuts me off in the morning while I am going to starsbuck is going to a antitank round up her tail pipe. Don't mess with me before I have that coffie-icecream chocmayple favlored drink!!! Ok is everyone laughting now, Dang!! people!!! we are on the same side!! Chill!!!! I carry concealed cause I am scared of crazy cop!!!! if they were not out there I would carry open it's easyer. like the old west. But you have seen the dumb citys in wis and ohio who go crazy on you. I am carrying a gun for self protection. In wis you do not have the right to resist an unlawful arrest.
    so if some cop like the canton officer tell's you he is going to kill you by law you can't resist him. scouts honors!!! Yea how about that ****! how did they get that law by you cheeseheads!! well with all the camcorders around things going be different in a few years after 3 or 4 lost lawsuits madison and the other place Milwaukee will have to change cause a lot of top cops will be poor. hear that police brass your the one going to lose money over your cops going crazy on people. cause there will be tape! the fed court just said it is a right to tape cops in public in plain view. do not conceal the cam it must be in view of the cops.
    and do not interrupt them in anyway stand back and film them. ok so please get off the oc cc you driving me crazy. have a drink of my funny fav drink.
    and lets talk FIREPOWER I want to carry a big!!! gun the one you push on wheels and put blocks under before you fire it.

  7. Navycdr has a list? a troll list? Am I on it? is it good to be a troll? How tall do you have to be?
    Constitutional troll ? do we have to dress up like Lincoln or Washington?
    do I have to say the 2nd Amendment forward and backwards? How long is the list good for? Do I have to renew it? Do I have to pay dues? can I get a discount at Starbuck with it?
    Navycdr you going post the list so i can see who has more posts than me? can I ask Cathy in blue and tucker's mom out if they are single right now to meet at starbucks? aaaaa I love lists my high school dean of students had me and my friends on a list, he sent it to the cia he said we had to be from outterspace cause we were not normal. I ask you in the 70's it was normal to date ten girls at the same time as long as you did not say we going steady. ya know!! it was the end of the hippy trip girls were great kissers they got lots of practis. thats why they made chap stick cherry.!!
    OH as a troll do I have to open carry or conceal my club!!

    LOV WHITETIGER~~~~

  8. Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Do I have to pay dues?
    You know..... there's an idea!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  9. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Wait a GOx Damm sec. this was a poll in fair play. I did not vote to get yelled at how i would carry it's my right to carry anyway it lawful to do so, we carry guns to protect ourself and our family. If you want to carry open and it's lawful do it! you want to carry concealed do it. If i want to wear shorts and no shirt I 'LL do it. and you guys going to pay for it my belly has not seen sunlight in years. white as a fish's belly. So we are together as carring a gun for self defence. Now I want to get the right to drive a tank cause some of you bastards can't drive. That little old lady who cuts me off in the morning while I am going to starsbuck is going to a antitank round up her tail pipe. Don't mess with me before I have that coffie-icecream chocmayple favlored drink!!! Ok is everyone laughting now, Dang!! people!!! we are on the same side!! Chill!!!! I carry concealed cause I am scared of crazy cop!!!! if they were not out there I would carry open it's easyer. like the old west. But you have seen the dumb citys in wis and ohio who go crazy on you. I am carrying a gun for self protection. In wis you do not have the right to resist an unlawful arrest.
    so if some cop like the canton officer tell's you he is going to kill you by law you can't resist him. scouts honors!!! Yea how about that ****! how did they get that law by you cheeseheads!! well with all the camcorders around things going be different in a few years after 3 or 4 lost lawsuits madison and the other place Milwaukee will have to change cause a lot of top cops will be poor. hear that police brass your the one going to lose money over your cops going crazy on people. cause there will be tape! the fed court just said it is a right to tape cops in public in plain view. do not conceal the cam it must be in view of the cops.
    and do not interrupt them in anyway stand back and film them. ok so please get off the oc cc you driving me crazy. have a drink of my funny fav drink.
    and lets talk FIREPOWER I want to carry a big!!! gun the one you push on wheels and put blocks under before you fire it.
    Dude! Take a breath.

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    I think white tiger just tried to bunker buster the dead horse into oblivion!! That is almost as much of a win as Charlie sheen lol lol am I above him on the list? I don't think I am after that post....I'll have to up my game now!

  11. #100
    I would enjoy having the option since I live in the suburbs and near the metro area. But prefer to go CC most of the time. No need to go looking for trouble. I can see it reasonable to go OC if I was hiking, camping, or hunting to be ready for life threatening animals and the crazy man. :-P

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast