Poll - OC or CC - Page 15

View Poll Results: If both OC and CC is/were an option, which of the following best applies to you:

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • OC all the time.

6 4.92%
  • OC most of the time but CC on occasion.

18 14.75%
  • CC all the time.

44 36.07%
  • CC most of the time but OC on occasion

54 44.26%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Poll - OC or CC

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Make your position clear?? Well that's a first! And for somebody who's constantly whining about a dead horse you sure are reluctant to get off of it.

Why don't you make your position clear on some of your previous statements like how you're able to intrinsically know when a passerby has seen your pistol, how you can tell if someone is "pro" or "anti" just by looking at them, or why you need to be more alert when OCing as opposed to CCing??

Teach me about these things, Al. I'd truly like to know.
    Not sure about you but anytime I strap a firearm on my person I'm always more alert. Be it concealed carry or open it does not matter, when that firearm goes on I'm in defcon 1. I still remain alert when not carrying a firearm but it's no where close to the stage of readiness I'm in while carrying.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Open carry = woods carry.

I carry concealed when in town.

Carried concealed for decades. Started OC a couple years ago and won't go back. For ease of dress, presentation, deterrence, and education, just works for me. Probably the single biggest factor for me is that I don't have to dress around the weapon. Easy, peasy.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I've been carrying OC for a number of years now. Virginia, Indiana and Colorado are all states I've lived and OC'd in. I couldn't imagine living in a state that didn't allow OC.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415