Poll - OC or CC

View Poll Results: If both OC and CC is/were an option, which of the following best applies to you:

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • OC all the time.

6 4.92%
  • OC most of the time but CC on occasion.

18 14.75%
  • CC all the time.

44 36.07%
  • CC most of the time but OC on occasion

54 44.26%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll - OC or CC

Poll - OC or CC

I choose #4. I'd OC if I was out in the sticks hunting/hiking etc. or if I worked on a farm where snakes or other wild animal might be an issue.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

i chose cc only cause i cant open carry in texas, well unless on personal property, but i dont have land to oc on, and with the pd station 1 block away, i really dont need them to visit.

I chose CC most of the time and OC on occasion. I fully support those who choose to OC all of the time which is fully legal here in Nevada. For me personally, I like to ride under the radar most of the time. Some of the time though I just feel like OC'ing, and I do.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

I OC when I can, and I always CC. Even if I am OCing one I have a backup CC.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    CC seeniore
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    i chose cc only cause i cant open carry in texas, well unless on personal property, but i dont have land to oc on, and with the pd station 1 block away, i really dont need them to visit.
    Respectfully, the question in the poll was IF both OC and CC is/were an option...
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I cc all the time right now, however have been thinking about oc ing a few times not sure yet

Hello, this is my first post to this site. I try to OC as much as I can. People need to know that guns are not bad and that good people carry guns also. So far all has been good since ocing 50 % of the time...

I CC most all the time, about the only time i OC is if im riding my ATV out on the trails in the forest. It is legal to OC here in Idaho with out a permit, but i have a CCW permit and prefer to CC all the time.

Why not do both at the same time? Would that be bi-carry?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast