Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy - Page 20
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy

1. If you were dealing yourself 4 aces every hand with a king kicker, you would not be in the game very long,

Your Friend "The Troll"

Quote Originally Posted by threecentermass View Post
    If you were dealing yourself 4 aces every hand with a king kicker, you would not be in the game very long,

Your Friend "The Troll"
    Oh ya, why is that? Because no one will want to play? Sounds good to me!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Oh ya, why is that? Because no one will want to play? Sounds good to me!
    That's the goal!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

5. This has been fun talking to you. May you never have to find out.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by threecentermass View Post
    This has been fun talking to you. May you never have to find out.

Mike
    i hope you don't have to either...but my chances are better than yours :)

Good day
    Chen

Quote Originally Posted by ONLYPILL View Post
    "Cops" is the operative word here.

You are going to be fighting alone, not with a partner, backup forces, a dispatcher listening in, and an arsenal in the patrol car!

There is no comparision.
    It doesnt say where you live, but I can only guess its in a big city where cops are everywhere and they each have at least 2 partners and swat team on stand by....

But where I live every cop is on their own until back up arrives, hell the county and state boys are usually the only one patrolling an area for miles around! The arsenal in their trunk? a shotgun!

I really dont understand why CCer's are so against us OCer's. We all get enough grief from the anti crowd but to then turn around and attack fellow carry supporters because they dont carry like you??? WTF is wrong with you people? That is some serious narrow minded BS!

you never see a group of OCer's name calling and scoffing at CCer's... Even if you are all a bunch of police wannabe rejects with a hero complex! see most criminals are cowards, they pick their victims due to convenience. When the smart ones attempt to mug or rob a place they check it out first. at least when I'm OCing they turn around and leave. no big scene, nothing to report. but when you all cc, they cant tell. so they think its safe to rob the place. Lucky you! you get all wet in the pants and pull out your big gun! Finally your chance to be a hero and be on TV and everything!

[FYI I fully support law abiding citizens carrying for protection, no matter which way you do! The above post is just as idiotic and narrow minded as many CCers who want to fight with OCers.... Just carry how you want to carry and let me carry how I want to carry, we are both on the same side

Quote Originally Posted by aosailor View Post
    ...you never see a group of OCer's name calling and scoffing at CCer's... Even if you are all a bunch of police wannabe rejects with a hero complex! see most criminals are cowards, they pick their victims due to convenience. When the smart ones attempt to mug or rob a place they check it out first. at least when I'm OCing they turn around and leave. no big scene, nothing to report. but when you all cc, they cant tell. so they think its safe to rob the place. Lucky you! you get all wet in the pants and pull out your big gun! Finally your chance to be a hero and be on TV and everything!
    WHERE have you been hiding aosailor?
    That's one of the BEST posts I've ever read on this forum.
    Please, come around more often. (Hilarious; Seriously, made me LOL)

I really dont understand why CCer's are so against us OCer's.
    Where do you see CCers that are against OCers in general?? Unless you consider those that choose to CC as being "against" you OCers merely by excercising our right to choose.

We all get enough grief from the anti crowd but to then turn around and attack fellow carry supporters because they dont carry like you??? WTF is wrong with you people? That is some serious narrow minded BS!
    You're talking about OCers that refer to us CCers as "spewers of lies and myths", "hysterical", "cowardly", "ashamed", etc. etc. right?? Those are the attacks you're talking about, right??

you never see a group of OCer's name calling and scoffing at CCer's...
    Except on this board, where it happens all the time.

Even if you are all a bunch of police wannabe rejects with a hero complex!
    Is that an attack??? Are you, an OCer, calling CCers "a bunch of police wannabe rejects with a hero complex"?? No. Couldn't be. You just said OCers don't attack CCers so you must be talking about a couple of the OCers on this board. We call them "sheepdogs".

at least when I'm OCing they turn around and leave. no big scene, nothing to report.
    Wow. You're quite the hero yourself! You seem to be surrounded by thugs everywhere you go....thugs bent on mayhem until they see you and your "iron". You go, boy! Keep saving all of us from certain death! Tell us...do all these bad guys announce their intentions to you before runnng away?? Do they carry signs saying they're going to rob the place?? I was just wondering how you know the intentions of these people that you do such an excellent job of frightening.

but when you all cc, they cant tell. so they think its safe to rob the place. Lucky you! you get all wet in the pants and pull out your big gun! Finally your chance to be a hero and be on TV and everything!
    Oh. Oh my. Ohhhhhh my. Now you're being a bad boy. Now you're tossing insults and personal attacks at CCers...and this after you claimed that OCers don't do such things.

[FYI I fully support law abiding citizens carrying for protection, no matter which way you do! The above post is just as idiotic and narrow minded as many CCers who want to fight with OCers.... Just carry how you want to carry and let me carry how I want to carry, we are both on the same side
    Yeah, well.....take the blinders off and go read the posts of many of your less-than-angelic OCers that post on these boards.

<Like MB at the end of Apocalypse Now>: The hypocrisy........the hypocrisy......
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    WHERE have you been hiding aosailor?
    That's one of the BEST posts I've ever read on this forum.
    Please, come around more often. (Hilarious; Seriously, made me LOL)
    Thanks Freedom!, I usually spend my time on the OCDO forum. (OpenCarry.org - A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost! ...) same user name. I enjoy intelligent convo w/ like minded Americans. I used to post on here but got tired of all the intolerance and trolling....

11. I have been an OC'er in GA for 8 years and perfer to carry that way.... I have a cerpa 2 holster that makes getting to mypistol very easy and a much fast draw iif you need to draw your weapon. I have been in the militart for 15 years now and have had plenty of training on marksmanship with a pistol.... To each their own...
    open carry:
    1 Pro- its quicker to get to and fire if need be!
    1 Con- Everyone knows you have it...
    CC:
    1 Pro- Nobdy knows you have it.
    2 Con- Takes to long to get to if you should need it!
    V/R
    Chris

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast