Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy - Page 21
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelslaying101:239664
    I have been an OC'er in GA for 8 years and perfer to carry that way.... I have a cerpa 2 holster that makes getting to mypistol very easy and a much fast draw iif you need to draw your weapon. I have been in the militart for 15 years now and have had plenty of training on marksmanship with a pistol.... To each their own...
    open carry:
    1 Pro- its quicker to get to and fire if need be!
    1 Con- Everyone knows you have it...
    CC:
    1 Pro- Nobdy knows you have it.
    2 Con- Takes to long to get to if you should need it!
    V/R
    Chris
    What's your reasoning behind the con for open carry and the pro for cc? To me, people knowing is not a con.

Blog Entries
    I live in an open carry only state, (just for a few more days, our ccw law starts 11/01/11.) I have only seen one individual open carry in the last two years. Everyone I know conceals, or just don't carry.

Open carry is good open carry is always right open carry has no disadvantages open carry is good

Open carry is good open carry is always right open carry has no disadvantages open carry is good

More kool-aid please.....this is making me thirsty....

(Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

B2Tall is always right not matter what, 'cause he says so...

This is fun!

6. Not a good idea

Open carry is a projection of power... only LEOs or civilians in a security roll. Should use a weapon in this castling. Besides if you are in a convince store and two zombies enter with intent. So you want to ne an instant target. Or do you want to measure the situation and act as tacticaly correct.

Quote Originally Posted by broheam77:239827
    Open carry is a projection of power... only LEOs or civilians in a security roll. Should use a weapon in this castling. Besides if you are in a convince store and two zombies enter with intent. So you want to ne an instant target. Or do you want to measure the situation and act as tacticaly correct.
    Do you have your tactical toiletry bag and tactical ccw badge to go along with your tactical moves? *SARCASM* for those that might get confused

Id rather not be in the store. If these robbers had half a brain they would watch the store before entering, they would see an open carrier, and wait for them to leave. So, in your situation only you would have to deal with them, since your tactically correct moves made you tactically appealing.

Also, there has been no reports of your situation being true, but quite the opposite. A man in a grocery store, carry a big shiny gun, fought back after the bad guy walked straight up to...guess who...the store manager and shot him without warning. That's right, not the open carrier, bad guy chose the unarmed/might of been concealing victim. I am on my phone, but navy might come around and post the link up, if he feels you are worth it.

Is b2 trolling in the open carry forum again and throwing a tantrum at the same time? I bet you he was stomping his feet and knocked over a pile of ccw badges while he wrote that post.

Quote Originally Posted by broheam77 View Post
    More misspellings than posts I begin my song:
    Move 'em on, head 'em up,
    Head 'em up, move 'em out,
    Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!
    Set 'em out, ride 'em in
    Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

Trollin’, Trollin’, Trollin’
    Rawhide!

Actually, I think b2 is using one of his "undercover" persona's and trying to see if he can get anyone at all to believe in anything he writes...

Because you know that if you repeat a lie long enough, you might just start to believe it yourself, and he HAS admitted to drinking the koolaide.......

11. Its like having a wife and a girlfriend. One you show in public one you don't. I do both of them...

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast