Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy - Page 32
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 494

Thread: Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by towboater View Post
    99% of the time I cc the 1% when I oc is if I'm running around the woods working on the farm. I don't oc in public as a personal choice. I don't like people other than my wife knowing I'm carrying when I'm in town. In my town you can oc normally without any issue. However the new
    Mayor is a big anti gun type so it's best to avoid any of that
    Yes, let us run and hide from the anti's instead of fighting them. I understand.

  2.   
  3. What is Open Carry – Really

    I posted a thread on this earlier but I think it is applicable here.

    What is Open Carry – Really

    It is the beautiful bold face of the 2nd Amendment
    It is the American flag to America’s enemies
    It is the ultimate symbol of American freedom
    It is Ronald Reagan’s “Tear down this wall!”
    It is “in your face” to the anti-gun left
    It is George Washington to the British
    It is storming Normandy to the Germans
    It is “Cinderella escaping ” to her Concealed Carry stepsisters

    The Brady Group co-ops CC'ers opposition to OC and make it their mantra against all carry.
    [email protected]
    Only the Good Guys (and Girls) Open Carry

  4. "Wow! I didn't know that was legal!" by non-gun owners or shooter.

  5. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by IOC View Post
    I posted a thread on this earlier but I think it is applicable here.

    What is Open Carry – Really

    It is the beautiful bold face of the 2nd Amendment
    It is the American flag to America’s enemies
    It is the ultimate symbol of American freedom
    It is Ronald Reagan’s “Tear down this wall!”
    It is “in your face” to the anti-gun left
    It is George Washington to the British
    It is storming Normandy to the Germans
    It is “Cinderella escaping ” to her Concealed Carry stepsisters

    The Brady Group co-ops CC'ers opposition to OC and make it their mantra against all carry.
    [email protected]
    Only the Good Guys (and Girls) Open Carry
    So you posted this here, and then turned around and started a new thread with these same words? Classic spamming.

  6. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by FTG-05 View Post
    "Wow! I didn't know that was legal!" by non-gun owners or shooter.
    Yeah, I get that a lot too.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    So you posted this here, and then turned around and started a new thread with these same words? Classic spamming.
    So, I started a thread with it and used it in this thread in reponse to the opposition. Big deal! I've noticed DesertEagle that you have made the exact same argument against OC on numerous threads, so are you spamming?

  8. #317
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I have a very simple question for the CC'ers who are so adamantly against OC..........

    If a CC'er pulls his gun out from hiding and when the criminal sees it he decides to stop attacking and no shots are fired... what stopped the attack?"

    I'll answer it for you.

    The sight of the gun stopped the attack.

    Here is another question......

    So if the sight of a gun that was pulled out of CC hiding stops an attack already in progress exactly why wouldn't the OC'd gun in plain sight stop an attack before it even starts?

    Edited to add:
    I certainly hope someone beside crickets answers that last question...... but I'll not hold my breath while waiting.
    That was post #307 posted .......... 02-07-2012, 03:05 PM

    And as I expected the only reply has been from............


    crickets.

  9. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by IOC View Post
    So, I started a thread with it and used it in this thread in reponse to the opposition. Big deal! I've noticed DesertEagle that you have made the exact same argument against OC on numerous threads, so are you spamming?
    If you browsed the forums, you would notice numerous people who express their same opinion in different threads. However, none of them post the exact same thing over and over again like you did. If you found something against OC by me, it was a while ago before I switched to the dark side.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    If you browsed the forums, you would notice numerous people who express their same opinion in different threads. However, none of them post the exact same thing over and over again like you did. If you found something against OC by me, it was a while ago before I switched to the dark side.
    Wouldn't you be more in the dark by being concealed and more in the light by being open?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  11. #320
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR:271124
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    If you browsed the forums, you would notice numerous people who express their same opinion in different threads. However, none of them post the exact same thing over and over again like you did. If you found something against OC by me, it was a while ago before I switched to the dark side.
    Wouldn't you be more in the dark by being concealed and more in the light by being open?
    I think that depends on if he got his cookies or not.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast