Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy - Page 43
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Open Carry is a bad Strategy

1. Right the guy above u commented on if the places u listed were safe or if any areas were safe why do we have police ? Why are there metal detectors ... Why do people seek out ccw methods ??? I personally got my ccw well it's coming to be able to carry a loaded gun in my car.... You listen to much to the gov **** em they won't be there to save u when **** hits the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    *face palm* come on guys...he just specifically named off places where a tragedy occurred...do you really think he was serious? Where is captain obvious when you need him :-)
    Yep..I was surprised to see folks took this serious!

Don-de-dah, CPT Obvious to the rescue of Sarcasm Man! Able to leap tall sarcasm in a single bound while open carrying!

5. I only asked for what I was asssuming, based on the dumba$$ comments I've dealt with in the past. Not on this site, but elswhere. So . . . I try to clarify what I consider to be the obvious in order to know for sure where someone stands. I assumed before without clarifying and wasted my time on a moron. I don't feel like doing that anymore. We should all be familiar with the fact that there are people who would make that comment and believe it to be true. You might think they don't frequent this site, but I imagine we'd all be a little surprised . . .

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Don-de-dah, CPT Obvious to the rescue of Sarcasm Man! Able to leap tall sarcasm in a single bound while open carrying!
    Sarcasm man to the rescue!

Sorry golddigger,
    I felt 99.9% sure you were trying to make a point. But, I haven't read many of your other posts.

Like johmann, I frequent multiple forums & blogs where people have posted some really stupid $h!+.

No harm, no foul.

7. Open carry everyday people avoid you or are extra nice to you

8. Open Carry for the Win!

When I OC, even the cops think I'm a cop, what's up with that???

I open carry because the "element of surprise" is just a pipe dream.

Quote Originally Posted by fjpor View Post
    Obviously you never saw the shootout at Luby's Cafeteria in Texas in 1991 where a gunman killed himself and about 22 other people. If just one person on site had been carrying the number may have been reduced drastically. When you have someone so disturbed it is hard to stop such debacles but maybe not so many families would have had to have funerals for their loved ones. SO, no, there is no "safe" place where carrying is inappropriate. Just sayin
    Are you really that sarcasm defieceint? of course he is aware of the Luby's massacre why do you think he mentioned it?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

11. Quote Originally Posted by DCkilla View Post
    I open carry because the "element of surprise" is just a pipe dream.
    I respectfully disagree. I believe the "element of surprise" to be a warm fuzzy feeling inside... :-)
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast