open carry ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: open carry ?

open carry ?

I think it's a bad idea. concealed carry gives you time to address the situation, identify how many are involved and gives you the element of surprise. with open carry if your not alert 100 % of the time you could easily be the first target.

Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

Yep. Trolls.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Ram you are awesome

I think your posts are a bad idea. You should always conceal your posts.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

I actually think it's kinda funny... does our friend fireman REALLY believe that just because a person CC's that a situation will actually develop more slowly and give him the time to analyze the situation.... ? I wonder if anyone has explained that to the bad guys... "yeah.. fireman in CC'ing, so please move slowly and ensure that he can identify all targets (other than himself) so that he can draw up a plan on how to use the firehose to repel down from the roof and take out all the bad guys with one bullet.."
    I think someone has watched one too many TV shows... (bad one's at that...)

[heavy sigh]
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

There all drinking the koolaid that the person OCing will be shot first. Does that mean all cops or security guards are the first person shot first every time.

Quote Originally Posted by mississippi21 View Post
    There all drinking the koolaid that the person OCing will be shot first. Does that mean all cops or security guards are the first person shot first every time.
    Yes, but it's not because we have a gun, it's the uniform. Not all security guards carry guns, but depending on the area, some people always assume that the guard does have a gun, even when he doesn't.

I've walked around town OCing for over 3 years. Not many people notice my pistol when I do that. But walk around town in my security guard uniform? EVERYONE sees me then.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by fireman3855 View Post
    I think it's a bad idea. concealed carry gives you time to address the situation, identify how many are involved and gives you the element of surprise. with open carry if your not alert 100 % of the time you could easily be the first target.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if they're wrong.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon:223323
    I think your posts are a bad idea. You should always conceal your posts.
    Lol I like this post!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast