Open Carry in a Liquor Store - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Open Carry in a Liquor Store

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    One thing NavyLCDR fails to mention is that Washington is one of the benighted states where the state has a monopoly on anything harder than beer or wine. The liquor stores are state-owned and the employees of them are state employees.
    Which is exactly why it is illegal, violating RCW 9.41.290 for a liquor store in Washington state to ban firearms.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    344
    I carry (OC) in WA Liquor stores, banks, and you name it all the time. In WA it is only bars that prohibit minors that qualify for gun prohibition.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I carry (OC) in WA Liquor stores, banks, and you name it all the time. In WA it is only bars that prohibit minors that qualify for gun prohibition.
    In order to maintain their license, day care centers must prohibit guns (Washington Administrative Code). RCW (Revised Code of Washington) also prohibits firearms at outdoor music festivals; and in the secure areas of courthouses, jails, mental institutions and airports.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    In order to maintain their license, day care centers must prohibit guns (Washington Administrative Code). RCW (Revised Code of Washington) also prohibits firearms at outdoor music festivals; and in the secure areas of courthouses, jails, mental institutions and airports.
    Fellow military person I was only talking about liquor establishments in WA. Let's not confuse the the issue. You and I are usually on the same (OC) page.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Fellow military person I was only talking about liquor establishments in WA. Let's not confuse the the issue. You and I are usually on the same (OC) page.
    I must respectfully disagree with you due to your previous post:

    Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I carry (OC) in WA Liquor stores, banks, and you name it all the time. In WA it is only bars that prohibit minors that qualify for gun prohibition.
    I haven't seen a bank yet that serves/sells liquor, although they might get more of my business if they did. And it wasn't exactly clear what 'you name it' encompasses.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I haven't seen a bank yet that serves/sells liquor, although they might get more of my business if they did. And it wasn't exactly clear what 'you name it' encompasses.
    In SC a liquor store cannot engage in any other form of comerce other than the sale of distiled spirits.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I must respectfully disagree with you due to your previous post:



    I haven't seen a bank yet that serves/sells liquor, although they might get more of my business if they did. And it wasn't exactly clear what 'you name it' encompasses.
    Busted by the technicality police once again!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Busted by the technicality police once again!
    I've read/edited 100's of evals and awards. There's a huge difference between "Letter of Accommodation" and "Letter of Commendation" and between "morale" and "moral".....
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I've read/edited 100's of evals and awards. There's a huge difference between "Letter of Accommodation" and "Letter of Commendation" and between "morale" and "moral".....
    But flammable and inflammable still mean the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast