OC"d at a restaurant tonight. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OC"d at a restaurant tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    One crime that is deterred from happening is better than zero. Of course by deterring the crime you lose the opportunity to be judge, jury and attempted executioner.
    And you don't get the option of being a sheepdog.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And you don't get the option of being a sheepdog.
    OCing always gives you the sheepdog option. It's inherently sheepdogish....if there is such a word
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

4. I wonder how many sheep would pay any attention at all if the sheepdog looked just like all the other sheep?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Talking NavyLCDR, you knew this was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I wonder how many sheep would pay any attention at all if the sheepdog looked just like all the other sheep?

People, Sheeple, Sheep, and even Sheepdogs all take notice of Daisey.

I also live in Idaho, and i only conceal carry, nothing wrong with oc, I just prefer cc. The great thing about Idaho is that it is a very gun friendly state, and I have so far never seen a no guns sign anywere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I also live in Idaho, and i only conceal carry, nothing wrong with oc, I just prefer cc. The great thing about Idaho is that it is a very gun friendly state, and I have so far never seen a no guns sign anywere.
    And if you dine at Applebee's, you won't see a "No public breastfeeding" sign either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12