OC"d at a restaurant tonight.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC"d at a restaurant tonight.

OC"d at a restaurant tonight.

Had a good experience open carrying in a restaurant tonight the people were very receptive and never had a problem.

Good on you! Maybe open carry in your area is allowed. Then you can do it again. It is hard to keep up with the counties here where we live because some counties allowed OC, some don't. I wish you well...
    Keep safe.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Just be careful, if you go to Applebees and OC, kelcarry might start growling at you on these forums. He did the same thing to NavyLCDR.

haha it is just a forum. What is he going to do?

type him to death?

6. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Just be careful, if you go to Applebees and OC, kelcarry might start growling at you on these forums. He did the same thing to NavyLCDR.
    Your suppose to be the gate keeper not the muck stirrer.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Carry (OC) on! Make it a normal habit like wearing cloths. I carry every where here in WA.

I live in Idaho OCing is well accepted here. I carry all the time. Idaho is one state that is real good for OCing.

Quote Originally Posted by mississippi21 View Post
    Had a good experience open carrying in a restaurant tonight the people were very receptive and never had a problem.
    Plus you probably deterred a lot of crime.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    One crime that is deterred from happening is better than zero. Of course by deterring the crime you lose the opportunity to be judge, jury and attempted executioner.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

[QUOTE=NavyLCDR:227143]
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    One crime that is deterred from happening is better than zero. Of course by deterring the crime you lose the opportunity to be judge, jury and attempted executioner.[/QUOTE

Very true for me the peace of mind knowing my family was safe is good for me I'm not carrying because someone tells me to I do it because I would be irresponsible if I didn't. I carry the way I want to. There's to many people out there that think they know what's best for everyone else when they can't even make decisions for themselves. A good person will respect someone's opinion even if they disagree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast