OCing and CCW Badges - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OCing and CCW Badges

Here he goes again attacking manhood...he has a lot of manhood on his mind...

I find it interesting, but not surprising! he doesn't want to deter most criminals. Fact, you can not stop all crime. So the next best thing is to try and stop as much as you can. It seems he would rather have a greater chance to use his surprise to execute bad guys.

A crazy or experienced criminal, the ones not afraid of attacking an open carrier, will attack anyone. How would they attack a CC any differently? You think they will be surprised if they aren't afraid of a gun in plain sight? No they won't be. You think these experienced criminals will give an unarmed victim time to fight back? No they won't.

He "fled in terror" all ready from navy and I, keep it up fetter he will start ignoring you too.

He can call us a sheep dog...while hiding in the shadows as a super mall ninja surprise executioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    He can call us a sheep dog...while hiding in the shadows as a super mall ninja surprise executioner.
    I've already used my two search tags on this thread, please add the "sheepdog" tag since you mentioned sheepdogs.

Lol not sure how to do that 50...I don't think its possible through Android app

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall:228908
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Oh my bad, excuse the hell out of the spellcheck on my android phone.
    That's not spelling. It's usage. You either know it or you don't.

I got a distinquished on my writing portfolio, I've an IQ in the top 2% of the population and believe me when I say I have no need to compensate, much less overcompensate.
    This entire passage is one of overcompensation. I must've hit on a touchy subject. Several, it seems.

Are these anti OC threads more to convince others, or are you trying to subconsciously convince yourself? Just leave the subject alone and start a thread about something productive to the gun community, not something to just continue an absolutely pointless debate.
    I've never been anti-OC. I support the right for people to OC. I believe that OC is an excellent option in certain circumstances. I just question the reasons that some people OC.

Although in reference to your red shirt analogy, there is a documented case of OCers delaying a robbery at a wafflehouse, but yet no documented case of an OC being targeted, both examples from the same small segment of the population. A relevant and equally relative example no?
    And there are numerous example of BGs attacking OCers. Police, armed guards, etc. etc. I doubt very much if those BGs would turn tail and run just because you were on the scene. Of course your ego might disagree with me.

Woof woof, sheepdog. Woof woof.
    It is if I spelled it wrong in my haste and it reverted to the wrong word moron. You just keep on running your mouth safely behind your keyboard and monitor because you know what would happen if you were running it to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Troll.....troll?? You mean "troll" as in fishing or "troll" as in what you're doing with the above-quoted post??
    He means trolling as in what you do everyday on the forums.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

It is if I spelled it wrong in my haste and it reverted to the wrong word moron. You just keep on running your mouth safely behind your keyboard and monitor because you know what would happen if you were running it to my face.
    I know exactly what would happen. You've spelled that out in the past - you like to goad people into a fight and then either shoot them (if they're bigger than you) or stomp them (if they're smaller than you). Yup - those are your own Rambo-wannabe words. A fine example of humanity you are.

It's obvious why you OC.....to show the world what a badass you are. I bet you have a large collection of "Affliction" t-shirts (what's your preference - dragons or skulls?? Maybe both??) as well as the obligatory tribal tattoos on your shoulder/upper arm. You'd probably be on "The Jersey Shore" if you weren't from Kentucky.

You're not just a sheepdog.....you're a rabid sheepdog!
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Lol not sure how to do that 50...I don't think its possible through Android app
    Click on the button that says add/edit tags at the bottom of the thread. Then type in "sheepdog" to add the sheepdog tag since sheepdogs have been mentioned.

I like sheepdogs. They are so big and fluffy, and have those enormous paws. How do they see through all that fur in their eyes? I'm talking about the Olde English Sheepdog, of course. I'm not quite as fond of the other sheep and cattle dogs.

Sometimes I wish we were all sheepdogs. We could romp through the fields, waggling our rumps, playing amongst the sheep, and STOP SNIPING AT EACH OTHER when we all have more in common than we do different, DAMMIT!

Thumbs down Sheepdogs

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Sometimes I wish we were all sheepdogs.
    I have no desire to see the members of this forum sniffing each other's behinds like sheepdogs.

Personally, I like the argument that says badges would be useful for identifying yourself to LEO when they arrive on the scene after you've shot someone. Hell, yeah! Why, just last month I shot 3 people and it was damned inconvenient when LEO showed up at the scene and I didn't have that badge. I suspect that I'll be shooting more people this month so I really need to get one...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast