Pre-School meet and greet. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pre-School meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's why I support the creation of a national holiday, Sheepdog Awareness Day, also known as wear your CCW Badge to work day.
    Do you ever contribute anything of worth to a discussion? All I seem to see are these wise-ass comments wherein, I guess, you're trying to be witty. You're not.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Do you ever contribute anything of worth to a discussion? All I seem to see are these wise-ass comments wherein, I guess, you're trying to be witty. You're not.
    Grade School must have been hell for you being the one kid who never got the joke all the time. Going through life without a sense of humor must be rough.

Carrying a gun IS "serious business"!

Hearing the same old "in your face at all costs" OC'ers go on...... now THAT'S funny.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I carry for self defence. Not interested in the "educational" aspects of carrying as a sort of "show and tell" effort. Don't have the patience for it any more. Went right out the door with my "crusader" ideals.

ME? Make a difference? Only to myself. So I will leave the teaching, crusading and other "noble" efforts to others. Banged my head against enough walls in my time already. LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by olsparky View Post
    I don't know why being considerate of others is seen as a weakness to some people.

It isn't being considerate, it is pandering to their unjustified fears, which have been conditioned into them by left-wing news media, schools, and politicians. Their goal is to limit our right to carry a firearm, with the consent of the unwashed mass of sheeple.

I'll be honest, I don't really understand the OC mentality. I don't hold anything against people who choose to do it, I just don't understand it.
    It is a matter of conditioning, and that doesn't happen over night. When seeing people carrying guns peaceably every day and not committing acts of slaughter and mayhem in the streets, they will learn that seeing someone carrying a gun is normal and there isn't any thing to fear from their friends and others. Again, this doesn't happen over night, but needs to happen. Many people have been conditioned to fear weapons, we have to prove that their conditioners told them lies, then we have to teach them the truth. Sometimes a shock to the system is needed to get education started.
    Good Luck to us all.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    It is a matter of conditioning, and that doesn't happen over night. When seeing people carrying guns peaceably every day and not committing acts of slaughter and mayhem in the streets, they will learn that seeing someone carrying a gun is normal and there isn't any thing to fear from their friends and others. Again, this doesn't happen over night, but needs to happen. Many people have been conditioned to fear weapons, we have to prove that their conditioners told them lies, then we have to teach them the truth. Sometimes a shock to the system is needed to get education started.
    Good Luck to us all.
    Which again is why I support the national holiday of "Sheepdog Awareness Day", better known as wear your CCW Badge to work day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Carrying a gun IS "serious business"!

Hearing the same old "in your face at all costs" OC'ers go on...... now THAT'S funny.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I carry for self defence. Not interested in the "educational" aspects of carrying as a sort of "show and tell" effort. Don't have the patience for it any more. Went right out the door with my "crusader" ideals.

ME? Make a difference? Only to myself. So I will leave the teaching, crusading and other "noble" efforts to others. Banged my head against enough walls in my time already. LOL!

GG
    That's all well and good GG. For me, in my location, in my situation, open carry works better for self defense than concealed carry does because it is more likely to deter the crime from happening to me or my family in the first place. The vast majority of open carriers do so for self defense purposes as well.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    What a retarded man you are they let YOU have a permit???!!!!!! WTF!!!!!
    Cracker killa, I can't believe they let you out again. Now..take your medicine and watch your boy in the White house walk on water.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Cracker killa, I can't believe they let you out again. Now..take your medicine and watch your boy in the White house walk on water.
    Repeat Troller? If so a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by kloutier View Post
    Repeat Troller? If so a bad one.
    No sorry,WoodDoctor is not a troll. He posts things of value to this forum all the time. Anyone else you want to point the finger at? Remember you still have three fingers pointing back at you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Wooddoctor is not a troll. Try again.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast