How many open carry revolvers? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you open carry a revolver?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revolver

12 46.15%
  • Bottom Feeder (auto)

14 53.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many open carry revolvers?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cord View Post
    They require pistols be unloaded on entry, so there I am standing at the front door by their unload bucket tipping it up and dropping 6 44 magnum Remington Rangers in my hand and closing the cylinder back up in front of a bunch of Glock Fan Boys.
    Quite sure I would not be a customer of an establishment that
    requires me to disarm as a condition of potentially spending my money there.
    An honest mans pillow is his peace of mind.

I think you'll find that the activities of daily life will militate what size gun you carry, not the need to conceal it. For example, a long-barreled gun is a nuisance if you drive or sit a lot. A heavy gun is a burden, whether it must be concealed or not.

Homes for Sale | Ingersoll Scott Real Estate

I will OC a revolver on occasion when I finally get one. Will probably pick up my first Colt after Christmas.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

5. How many open carry revolvers?-naasidedraw-474x640-.jpgI have 2 guns to carry if the Indiana State Police ever mail my permit i filed for 4 weeks ago this Friday...a Taurus PT 738(.380) auto in a rear pocket holster and a NAA 22WMR(magnum revolver in a side draw holster, i wet so i can let it shrink to form...left side mount for right hand draw...
    Attached Images Attached Images How many open carry revolvers?-naasidedraw-592x800-2-.jpg 

I finally picked up a revolver. I haven't OC'd in town with it yet as the holster I have for it is a cheap walmart deal. Would like to get a leather cross draw gun belt for it. Need money. Feel free to send.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

I think, if I had a 3 inch .44 magnum, I'd load .44 Specials in it, instead. They still make a big hole, without the excessive recoil. Then again, I'm 56, and prone to take the easier road.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

I voted revolver but do carrry "bottom feeders" as well. About 50-50.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

9. Thanks for your service, Chief!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123