how many people nationwide do you think carry a firearm legally? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how many people nationwide do you think carry a firearm legally?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    That's only when you are trying to enjoy a nice, quiet dinner in a restaurant.... then the children to adults ration is usually AT LEAST 50/50!
    .... and the most ill mannored, obnoxious, undisciplined and freekin' NOISEY are invariably sitting right next to me! But.... ya CAN'T try to get them to act civilly.... it would stifle their creativity!

But, like any "overly protected" segment of the population, rest assured the "protected" will take every advantage of the situation imaginable. LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Swanson View Post
    Apparently something like 26% of Americans support a complete ban on handgun possession (except for police and "other authorized persons"), at least according to the latest Gallup poll. Also, this is apparently a record low... (See Record-Low 26% in U.S. Favor Handgun Ban)

Of course, those Gallup polls are probably extremely biased, but whatever the case, I was still surprised at how high that number is. I guess a lot of people live in NYC...
    Just to turn the screw a bit.... I support a complete ban on folks who are willing to only selectively apply provisions of freedoms found in the Constitution. LOL!

The Constitution was not signed into as a "cafeteria plan". (You listening Obama?)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

I just shout "What did you say dear I can't hear you over the folks next to us"

It is one of the few perks of old age.

5. Last I could find, NC has issued just over 100,000 ccw permits. I got this from Defensive Carry.com. I have seen stats from some of our LEO sites, but can't find them at the moment. Fewer than 1% have ever been revoked. Very few people OC here, due to "armed to terror of the people" statute.

Florida is at about 4% have CWorF licenses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123