well glad I don't live in CA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well glad I don't live in CA

well glad I don't live in CA

The Gov just signed in that open carry is illegal in CA. Might as well be Canada or England there. At least that what there trying for.

Having lived (if one can call that living) in California, I can assure you that OC ban is not the only reason to be glad you don't live there.

I am a new member to this forum, and I also live in California. It is a damn shame that this state does not recognize our rights, I just wonder what he will do with SB 610 (CCW bill). If anyone has info on it or where to find the info it would be greatly appreciated.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    "Kalifornia is the place ya outa be, so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Hills, that is. Swimming pools, movie stars..." (Yeah, I'm not 20-something)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Just one of the many many many reasons I and my family are planning to leave Cal-LEFT-fornia and find some remnant of America to settle down in. That and the way they treat illegal aliens like citizens. It's no wonder our economy is in the toilet, they keep giving our money to other countries' people!

Under the fairness doctrine what are the doing about the criminals who carry, oh wait they get to carry concealed.

8. challenge

What's the NRA doing to challenge this proposed law?

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterMcED View Post
    What's the NRA doing to challenge this proposed law?
    The NRA has never fought for open carry. National RIFLE Association... It doesn't affect hunters so you won't see the NRA making too much of a stink over this one.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

10. My understanding of the new law is that is outlaws the open carry of unloaded handguns in public. Long arms do not appear to be included in the prohibition. M-14s on Main Street appears to be the new defensive item.

CA = Coach Gun 12GA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast