Open carry experience... - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry experience...

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    Nope still here... just bored with you.... but for the record.

YOU started throwing the insults... im the self righteous one remember, the scared one?

So would anyone know what to call a femenine troll? Axeanda45 maybe?

Crap now i'm argueing with a crazy troll.....
    LOL!

Welcome to the boards, G!

I see you're learning which of the animals not to feed
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:235919
    Regardless NavyLCDR, I enjoyed the conversation. I think I may jump into another thread and make a disparaging remark about anyone that carries a .45 or a glock just to have something entertaining to read. I don't really think that but some if the people here are funny.
    Here is proof you are a troll from one of your own posts admitting it...
    Let me dumb it down for you. That is a joke, if you can find where I did so please post it.

(edit.. Removed insult and blocked her)

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall:235923
    Nope still here... just bored with you.... but for the record.

YOU started throwing the insults... im the self righteous one remember, the scared one?

So would anyone know what to call a femenine troll? Axeanda45 maybe?

Crap now i'm argueing with a crazy troll.....
    LOL!

Welcome to the boards, G!

I see you're learning which of the animals not to feed
    Thanks for the welcome... I like it here. My sense of humor sometimes gets me in trouble... But ooh well that's life.

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill:235893
    FirefighterChen

Did this thread give you the idea for your poll? I an interested in the results as well.
    Yes it did :-) my post that had basically the same question here was ignored so I thought I'd make a poll for it. It is interesting indeed! Its funny how impairment is ok...except when alcohol is involved...then it's a sin straight from the eleven commandments.

My warning: though there are some hot heads on both sides, be aware of b2, he is on many more ignore lists than anyone else. I'm going to combine a message from mothers and desert eagle, if you have nothing nice to day, don't troll the open carry forums. Lol lol

I think you included some good ideas in you poll. When I get a chance I will give my opinions of the things you included.

Regarding the potential trolls here... I can tolerate insults if it is followed up with a counterpoint that adds to the discussion. If it's an insult in an attempt to get the last word my patience wears real thin. The block feature is nice. I just wish there was a way to find out how many block lists I may be on. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Yes it did :-) my post that had basically the same question here was ignored so I thought I'd make a poll for it. It is interesting indeed! Its funny how impairment is ok...except when alcohol is involved...then it's a sin straight from the eleven commandments.

My warning: though there are some hot heads on both sides, be aware of b2, he is on many more ignore lists than anyone else. I'm going to combine a message from mothers and desert eagle, if you have nothing nice to day, don't troll the open carry forums. Lol lol
    The interesting thing about B2 is that he posts almost exclusively on the OC board...and obviously just for the purpose of causing the thread to digress into insults. A thread asking why one carries OC is guaranteed to get a response from him, but he is not one of the 150 people who responded to the "why do you CC" thread over on that side. Can you say "troll"? Sure you can.

I really do wonder why Luke lets him hang around, since he contributes nothing and only posts to start arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    The interesting thing about B2 is that he posts almost exclusively on the OC board...and obviously just for the purpose of causing the thread to digress into insults. A thread asking why one carries OC is guaranteed to get a response from him, but he is not one of the 150 people who responded to the "why do you CC" thread over on that side. Can you say "troll"? Sure you can.

I really do wonder why Luke lets him hang around, since he contributes nothing and only posts to start arguments.
    Isn't that what this site is about.......arguments?? Pros & Cons?? Back and forth discussion?? Glock vs S&W? OC vs CC?? 9mm vs .45?? Go look up the definition of "argument".

Insults?? Maybe some very mild and general ones but not nearly as bad as what I've had hurled at me. But of course you seem to skip over those (I can see it coming....now that I've questioned your lack of even-handedness in this subject, you'll make some vague statement about how nobody should toss insults.). I guess it's only an insult when it comes from someone whose POV differs from your own, right?. Your hypocrisy is laughable. (Gasp! Was that an insult?? Oh my!)

I guess it's a character fault of mine that I'm so tenacious when defending my POV, especially when I'm taken to task over it by people who, IMO, don't have a clue when it comes to certain relevant matters. But the bottom line is this, Pax.....I really don't care if you approve of me or not. If you don't like what I say, ignore me.

Forgot to ask - which one of my posts did you take personally??

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Isn't that what this site is about.......arguments?? Pros & Cons?? Back and forth discussion?? Glock vs S&W? OC vs CC?? 9mm vs .45?? Go look up the definition of "argument".

Insults?? Maybe some very mild and general ones but not nearly as bad as what I've had hurled at me. But of course you seem to skip over those (I can see it coming....now that I've questioned your lack of even-handedness in this subject, you'll make some vague statement about how nobody should toss insults.). I guess it's only an insult when it comes from someone whose POV differs from your own, right?. Your hypocrisy is laughable. (Gasp! Was that an insult?? Oh my!)

I guess it's a character fault of mine that I'm so tenacious when defending my POV, especially when I'm taken to task over it by people who, IMO, don't have a clue when it comes to certain relevant matters. But the bottom line is this, Pax.....I really don't care if you approve of me or not. If you don't like what I say, ignore me.
    I may never agree with most of what he says, but I'll still stand behind and defend his right to say it under the first amendment. I will ask this, If you truly can not stand Navy,50 and others who are vocal about open carry and other issues. Why do you keep feeding them and baiting them into arguments( I say arguments because that is truly what they are, they are in no way debates!)

You say Navy and 50 and a few others never see or consider other peoples point of views, they only care about chocking down their views on others. Yet when it comes to Open Carry you seem hell bent on doing just what you accuse them of doing.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I may never agree with most of what he says, but I'll still stand behind and defend his right to say it under the first amendment. I will ask this, If you truly can not stand Navy,50 and others who are vocal about open carry and other issues. Why do you keep feeding them and baiting them into arguments( I say arguments because that is truly what they are, they are in no way debates!)

You say Navy and 50 and a few others never see or consider other peoples point of views, they only care about chocking down their views on others. Yet when it comes to Open Carry you seem hell bent on doing just what you accuse them of doing.
    Thank you for supporting my free speech. I also will defend people's rights to speak their mind here, so long as it's in the spirit of 1A and not spewing hate, etc. (Fortunately that doesn't really happen here unlike some other sites)

Go back to the beginning and look at my posts. In terms of legality, I've always been pro-OC. That's a fact and it's in writing on these boards. I've never called anyone stupid for OCing although I have questioned the motives of some people for doing so. I've stated that, while OC may have certain advantages vs CC, it also has some (IMO) serious disadvantages and as a result it isn't for me in most cases. And when asked "why", my responses have been met with insults, ridicule, and accusations. I have and will continue to defend my reasonings, especially against those who try to shout me (us) down. You have done the same on these boards and I would expect nothing less.

Do I needle some people on this site?? Yup. And there are plenty of other people who do the same, including some that you've allied yourself with. Does your critical gaze reach out to them as well or, like Pax, does it only apply to those who you disagree with?? No negative comments when your "friends" on this site post disparaging pictures, videos, etc. in response to someones post??? Or maybe when they do it it's funny but if someone with a different POV does it it's trolling. Perhaps you've had an epiphany and have recently decided to strike a blow against all such things on these boards and I'm merely the first you've chosen to go after. If that's the case then I earerly await your responses to the others who're "guilty" like me. No matter either way.....there are people who mock me on these boards and I really don't mind. In some cases I find it humorous.

So Mr. M&P......please try to make sure that both lenses of the glasses you view the world through are crystal clear. Thanks.

Defending the first amendment right on a second amendment site for people that should exercise their fifth amendment because the things they say can and will be used against them.

I like it.

Anyone know what the third and fourth amendments are?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast