Open carry experience... - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry experience...

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I am trying to figure out which there are more of on these forums, posts by B2 mocking OC, or posts by G50AE mocking CCW Badges and Sheepdogs.
    I don't mock OC, just a couple of the people who practice it. I support the right to OC. It's ignorance and rampant spite that I can't stand. That, and sheepdogs who carry firearms just to show off.

Anyway, I think you're ahead.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Anyway, I think you're ahead.

I'm sure Daisey agrees with you on that.

I don't know about your state but in NC you can't carry any where you have to pay to get in.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by jerry12 View Post
    I don't know about your state but in NC you can't carry any where you have to pay to get in.
    NC is the only state that I know of that has that restriction. SC does not.

NC is the only state that I know of that has that restriction. SC does not.
    Thats the reason i put NC into the post i don't know the law's in other states.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

7. So, I went today to AARCO for gas and gatoraid. Then to the Country Store for fire logs. Then Wal Mart. Saw that they had egg nog out! All open carrying, nobody said anything, nobody ran away in terror, no cops arresting anybody, nobody was shot and no guns were grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I was with you until you said you were open carrying and drank two beers. Every self respecting gun toter knows this is taboo. Thanks for F&cking it up for all of us!
    Get ready to have a cow, surfcc. Since I got the egg nog, I just had to stop at the nearest Washington State Liquor Store and get a bottle of rum for it. No incidents there over my openly carried firearm, either.

Very respectfully,

Wyatt Earp, John Wayne, cowboy, Rambo, bad example, whatever other names some of you would like to toss out there.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Sigh what a lack of common sense, or should I say common sense "EPIC FAIL"....since you still can't tell, I will accommodate you and put *sarcasm* in so you don't get confused.

The DEA agent had video evidence he was going to rob the place... *SARCASM*

It had nothing to do with mentally disturbed person at all... *SARCASM*

I can't believe you didn't get that...did you really think someone could read your article and seriously think Torres was a DEA agent?

I don't remember ever calling you names...so I am practicing what I'm preaching.

To be fair, I didn't even read your second article, since I figured you snipped out the important part, and my original post you quoted was from your first article anyways. I find the 2nd article interesting that it didn't include his victim was an open carrier...so was it the gun or the robbery that set off his violence?

Edit: And no I do not need a pop up book...does your mother need to put soap in your mouth?
    Sorry I must have forgotten to download my ninja hidden meaning fonts and my psychic powers are on the fritz.
    Or your writing skills match your reading comprehension.

I am trying to figure out which there are more of on these forums, posts by B2 mocking OC, or posts by G50AE mocking CCW Badges and Sheepdogs.
    G50AE, don't forget to mention your Glock fanboy antics. Anyone confused please refer to my post on gun clearing drills. I am still waiting for an answer there so I brought it up here.

After all if your Glock is so reliable why is it that EVERYONE that owns a Glock brings up their high quality customer service. If they are so reliable why is everyone needing customer service?

Anyone know what HK customer service is like..... I have no clue and no one talks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill:236605
    Sigh what a lack of common sense, or should I say common sense "EPIC FAIL"....since you still can't tell, I will accommodate you and put *sarcasm* in so you don't get confused.

It had nothing to do with mentally disturbed person at all... *SARCASM*

I can't believe you didn't get that...did you really think someone could read your article and seriously think Torres was a DEA agent?

I don't remember ever calling you names...so I am practicing what I'm preaching.

To be fair, I didn't even read your second article, since I figured you snipped out the important part, and my original post you quoted was from your first article anyways. I find the 2nd article interesting that it didn't include his victim was an open carrier...so was it the gun or the robbery that set off his violence?

Edit: And no I do not need a pop up book...does your mother need to put soap in your mouth?
    Sorry I must have forgotten to download my ninja hidden meaning fonts and my psychic powers are on the fritz.
    And that's the ball game ladies and gents. Apparently he has nothing else to say except ninja jokes...it seems only gmr and b2 had trouble understanding my post, so I'm not too worried about my reading or writing. Good night folks, drive home safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen:236644
    Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill:236605

It had nothing to do with menonlly disturbed person at all... *SARCASM*

And that's the ball game ladies and gents. Apparently he has nothing else to say except ninja jokes...it seems only gmr and b2 had trouble understanding my post, so I'm not too worried about my reading or writing. Good night folks, drive home safely.
    So you are gonna take your toys and go home when you get called in the carpet because you're posts are crap. Too bad. see ya.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast