Open carry experience... - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Should we make an open carry "diary" thread? A place everyone that open carriers can come to at night, post up about their day, and how everything was okay...again. Maybe after 2.5 million posts, people will understand its not instant death to open carry. What you think? Should I start one?
    I think it would be to boring. Most people in this forum want to hear all the stories about us getting shot or slammed on the ground by the popo. BTW, I'm reporting this from the ICU after getting shot while cashing a check at my bank.

Well I conceal carried today and my gun hit the wall when I got bumped and I chipped the drywall on the corner. Now that's a story. )

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40:235282
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Should we make an open carry "diary" thread? A place everyone that open carriers can come to at night, post up about their day, and how everything was okay...again. Maybe after 2.5 million posts, people will understand its not instant death to open carry. What you think? Should I start one?
    Do we get voice activation locks and pink fuzzy pens and sparkly paper to write on? LOL, J/K. It sounds like a cool idea.
    Yes except the sparkle paper...you gotta bring your own glitter to this slumber party!

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall:235283
    I crossed the street today and didn't get hit by a car. I guess that means I can never be hit by a car while crossing the street. What a relief.
    That is until my gangsta hood friends see you. All 5 of us in cars in a gang hood mentality surround you Tokyo drift style. One distracts you while the rest run you over. Yeah...it happens all the time.

6. Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I crossed the street today and didn't get hit by a car. I guess that means I can never be hit by a car while crossing the street. What a relief.
    I thought you were ignoring me? Other people get hit by cars crossing the street, therefore you should never cross the street yourself. That's what you claim about open carry...
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    That's simple. It is the difference between OPERATING the object and POSSESSING the object. It would be like making it illegal to own a car in the parking lot of a bar or making it illegal to carry car keys into a bar.
    In some states you can get a DUI for sitting in your parked car with your keys in the ignition. So technically they dont consider you to be operating the car but it is assumed you have the intention of operating it. Whether or not it can also be true for possesing a loaded gun who knows. Its illegal in my state but even if it was legal to drink and carry, imagine proving to a jury you felt great bodily harm and had no other options but to kill the man as you were drunk.

Yeah go for it. What's the worst that will happen...it's ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterchen View Post
    yes except the sparkle paper...you gotta bring your own glitter to this slumber party!

wow,rotflma!!!!!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

And after I crossed the street without getting hit, a bunch of people came up to me and thanked me for educating them on street crossing. They thought it was great what I had done. And then some children started throwing rose petals at my feet because I had crossed the street. Best of all, some shady characters (violent jaywalkers no doubt) who were hanging out near the cross-walk saw me, jumped in their car, took off and were never seen again.

Gosh I'm important!
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

11. Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    a bunch of people came up to me and thanked me for educating them on street crossing.
    What's really funny is that I have been thanked by more than one person for educating them about the laws for carrying firearms in Washington State because they saw my gun.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast