Open carry experience... - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry experience...

B2 and desert eagle are trolling the open carry forum lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    What's really funny is that I have been thanked by more than one person for educating them about the laws for carrying firearms in Washington State because they saw my gun.
    And what's even funnier is that the anti-OC trolls can't come up with new arguments, they have to use the same lame ones over and over again.

Navy OC'd and nothing bad happened. WOW! Who would have thought.

I CC'd today, and nothing bad happened. Again, who would have thought.

Honestly...who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    And after I crossed the street without getting hit, a bunch of people came up to me and thanked me for educating them on street crossing. They thought it was great what I had done. And then some children started throwing rose petals at my feet because I had crossed the street. Best of all, some shady characters (violent jaywalkers no doubt) who were hanging out near the cross-walk saw me, jumped in their car, took off and were never seen again.

Gosh I'm important!
    I think the real problem here is you have open carry envy don't you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I think the real problem here is you have open carry envy don't you.
    Seeing NavyLCDR's gun makes him jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Seeing NavyLCDR's gun makes him jealous.

He says he can't stand open carry, and sees no point in it. Yet he still feels the need to insert himself into every open carry thread that is started on the forums. Why is that? He has envy, that or he just likes reminding people how much of a **** he can be? Or (C)he sees it as a way to up his post count?

Regarding alcohol use, I believe its more important to set yourself up for a successful defense in court should you ever have to shoot, than to base your actions on the legality of drinking while armed. Bottom line, if you have even a BAC that is within the legal limit for driving, and have to use your firearm, it will become the staging ground for a prosecutor to argue that your ability to make reasonable decisions was impaired. I'm not willing to add that to the list of problems awaiting me after the shot. For this reason, I agree with S&W (much as it pains me), and never drink while carrying. It's a tough choice, but life's full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post

Honestly...who cares?
    I think that's the point.

It shouldn't matter how a person chooses to carry. But, there seems to be some CC'ers who insist on starting multiple discussions on why OC is a bad idea. That in itself would not be a bad thing if these people had any real "FACTs" to substantiate their reasoning behind their beliefs.

-

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I think that's the point.

It shouldn't matter how a person chooses to carry. But, there seems to be some CC'ers who insist on starting multiple discussions on why OC is a bad idea. That in itself would not be a bad thing if these people had any real "FACTs" to substantiate their reasoning behind their beliefs.

-
    Well fight back and start your own thread as to why Concealed carry is a bad idea,LOL/J/K.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man:235408

Honestly...who cares?
    I care :-)

I also care because people like b2 are telling others that us OC are being irresponsibly dangerous, because OC paints a target on your back...which is an unsubstantiated lie...yet they, mostly him, still vomit this nonsense.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast