Open carry experience... - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    I didn't know you were allowed to carry open or concealed while drinking booze in public
    Not in NC, at any rate. Can't speak for West Coasties.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill:235713
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:235681
    grmerril.... I just want you to provide all those news stories of people shooting each other in bars.......... I'm waiting.......... If you can find any at all, they were probably cops, lol........
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=bar+shooting

Congrats Axeanda45, that has got to be the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum.

For everyone else, this is from my phone do sorry if that doesn't site up as a hyperlink.
    Uhmmmm, I think you just bettered mine by quite a large margin.... Wanna try again with much less ignorance showing?

Ps, I posted this with my phone on the way home from the gunshop where I just aquired a Ruger Blackhawk .357!!! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR:235782
    God forbid a person should retain a means of self protection while engaging in normal, everyday American activities. What a stupid thing to expect to be able to do.
    I think this means we are done. You think I am stupid, I think you make poor decisions.

Regardless NavyLCDR, I enjoyed the conversation. I think I may jump into another thread and make a disparaging remark about anyone that carries a .45 or a glock just to have something entertaining to read. I don't really think that but some if the people here are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:235786
    Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill:235713
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:235681
    grmerril.... I just want you to provide all those news stories of people shooting each other in bars.......... I'm waiting.......... If you can find any at all, they were probably cops, lol........
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=bar+shooting

Congrats Axeanda45, that has got to be the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum.

For everyone else, this is from my phone do sorry if that doesn't site up as a hyperlink.
    Uhmmmm, I think you just bettered mine by quite a large margin.... Wanna try again with much less ignorance showing?

Ps, I posted this with my phone on the way home from the gunshop where I just aquired a Ruger Blackhawk .357!!! Woot!
    I broke my own number 1 rule.

You can't argue with crazy.

Enjoy your gun.

Typical troll, when they have no proof, they insult and leave.......

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Typical troll, when they have no proof, they insult and leave.......
    Nope still here... just bored with you.... but for the record.

So whats the darn problem here other than these self-righteous individuals who cannot trust themselves to be armed while drinking projecting THEIR OWN FEARS of what they would do if armed while drinking onto others
    thank you for showing YOUR fearfulness of someone elses decision,
    YOU started throwing the insults... im the self righteous one remember, the scared one?

So would anyone know what to call a femenine troll? Axeanda45 maybe?

Crap now i'm argueing with a crazy troll.....

So if each of you thinks each others crazy and a troll..who is really crazy and a troll? *black hole forms and we all get sucked in*

FirefighterChen

Did this thread give you the idea for your poll? I an interested in the results as well.

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    Nope still here... just bored with you.... but for the record.

YOU started throwing the insults... im the self righteous one remember, the scared one?

So would anyone know what to call a femenine troll? Axeanda45 maybe?

Crap now i'm argueing with a crazy troll.....
    Looks like I hit a nerve and you are playing right into my hand to me..... Proving my argument by your own posts.....

Quote Originally Posted by grmerrill View Post
    Regardless NavyLCDR, I enjoyed the conversation. I think I may jump into another thread and make a disparaging remark about anyone that carries a .45 or a glock just to have something entertaining to read. I don't really think that but some if the people here are funny.
    Here is proof you are a troll from one of your own posts admitting it...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast