What states allow OC? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What states allow OC?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Jarman View Post
    Sounds like a copout!, I'm stating what will happen in the state i live, your say differently, Im trying to keep other out of trouble here, while your statements will get them in trouble, you spend the money to prove me wrong, And Yes I have you on ignore, just reading these post to see if your coming, if other that are reading this wish to follow navyLCDR, Good luck, just dont say I didnt try and warn you
    You are trying to keep people from having run-ins with the local police making illegal arrests, illegally enforcing an illegal statute. That's fine. Some people choose to live their lives in fear of those with uniforms and badges. I won't. You can continue to tell people what the police MIGHT arrest them for, I will continue to tell them what the law is.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Question Lost on this one.

Hey NavyLCDR, I'm lost. Is this another pointless OC bashing thread, another do you inform the hotel housekeeper thread, or a my badge is more "tactical" thans yours thread?

I leave this forum for over a year due to the anti OC & related bashing and here some of you still don't get it and are still at it.

As far as visiting Las Vegas and OCing, been there, did that. No handcuffs, no jail time, no interaction with any LEO.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    No actually in your case it's just more CCW Badge polishing. And BTW, how did you see NavyLCDR's post if you had him on ignore?
    Im just reading these post on this thread to see if he'll back what he says, when you have someone ignored, you can click on it to read

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    I leave this forum for over a year due to the anti OC & related bashing and here some of you still don't get it and are still at it.

As far as visiting Las Vegas and OCing, been there, did that. No handcuffs, no jail time, no interaction with any LEO.
    Welcome back, and good job OCing in Las Vegas.

Pennsylvania is an open carry state. You can open carry here without a LTCF (license to carry firearms) anywhere in the state except for Philadelphia, where open carry requires a license to carry firearms. You also need a license to carry firearms to carry a handgun on your person in a motor vehicle, openly or concealed. Depending on where you are, your experience will vary from nobody saying anything to a MWAG911 encounter with the police.

Edited to add:

You cannot carry in any of the following places:

Courthouses, but state law requires that all courts have facilities for people to check their handguns before entering. You give them your gun and they give you a receipt, and then it's returned to you when you leave.
    Police stations or state trooper barracks
    Schools
    Any jail or state correctional facility
    Any federal facility

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345