Open carry maps
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Open carry maps

  1. #1

    Open carry maps

    I am curious if there are any open carry maps available? I don't know if other states are like florida where it's limited to certain things that you may be doing like hunting, fishing, or camping. I'm not sure but, I thought CT was an open carry state and AL as well. Wondering if there is a database of some sort.

  2.   
  3. #2
    That would be a great idea!
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

  4. #3
    ezkl2230 Guest

  5. good maps! I'll be headed to disney from NC soon...I guess I'll just keep it in the glove.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by philgethifi View Post
    I am curious if there are any open carry maps available?
    Nope. There are none.

    Amazingly if you try a Google search for "Open Carry Map", nothing comes up on your screen!!

    I've never seen that happen before.

    AD (hopefully this will be received as my simple attempt at humor)

  7. Sounds like a great idea... btw, I applaud OP for passing open carry. I would be willing to bet that most people with CCW will not carry open...don't want to advertise...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,000
    Quote Originally Posted by car_68 View Post
    Sounds like a great idea... btw, I applaud OP for passing open carry. I would be willing to bet that most people with CCW will not carry open...don't want to advertise...
    I have concealed carry in Texas a second home in AZ and open carry when in AZ, would in Texas if Open Carry passed here.

  9. I open carry daily in Me.

    I have taken and passed my ccw course and have submitted my application. As for right now I open carry everyday in Maine. I find if you treat people with respect and remember there are areas that post no firearms allowed and therefor I don't carry in those areas, so far I haven't been met with negative attitude from the police. I think respect is key.

  10. google maps

    Interesting about google maps

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ADulay View Post
    Nope. There are none.

    Amazingly if you try a Google search for "Open Carry Map", nothing comes up on your screen!!

    I've never seen that happen before.

    AD (hopefully this will be received as my simple attempt at humor)
    I Googled open carry maps and found one at OpenCarry.org. Lengthy article but map is at the bottom. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it is a map. Better than nothing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast