ruger to win

Thread: ruger to win

Post ruger to win

Still trying 2 win

The LC9 is too small for me. I carry a SR9. I'd like to move up to a 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by bswartz15 View Post
    The LC9 is too small for me. I carry a SR9. I'd like to move up to a 1911.
    I rarely carry my SR9c anymore. Generally I carry my SR1911 and Brother, It feels Good!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Carrying a Walther PPS now.....love it! When the mood strikes, I slip the LCP into a pocket or pair of cutoffs.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

I am in the process of getting the full line of Ruger's centerfire handguns. Thus far I have the SR9, SR9C, SR40C, LCP and the .38 revolver. I buy most of mine off of gunbroker or gunsamerica. As both are auctions I would attempt to double my chances by bidding on more than 1 at a time of a particular gun. After winning 2 of the same 3 times I have learned my lesson finally and will stick to bidding on just one at a time as I finish my collection. The LC's will be my next 2 purchases. My wife just got her CCL and I am still waiting for mine, but I think she will be most happy with the 38 as she will frequently limp wrist and make drawing the slide a little more difficult than it should. We shall see. Winning the give away of the LC9 would be nice and one less I will have to buy unless my wife decides she wants one in purple.