A true, real life OC story
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A true, real life OC story

Blog Entries

A true, real life OC story

Last September (if I remember correctly) I went to make a 9 pm trip to Taco Bell for my wife. She wanted to try the new Cantina Bell burrito. Since tree frogs kept slipping through the air slots in my window AC unit and jumped around the house, prompting me to take it out, I agreed to the 20 mile trip for a $5 burrito because Taco Bell has central air. And Pepsi! :-)

While waiting in line to order, a plump middle aged man turns around and makes a wild expression, hand guesture included, and says in a very loud tone, "WHOA! This guy is serious!" I ignored him because I thought he was drunk and he continues, "He's got a gun!" A lady behind me sighed, and I decided to stop ignoring him and attempt a conversation.

"Yep, it's a real live gun," I said.
    "I didn't know you could carry a gun in Wisconsin, I think it's against the law!" he said.
    "We are a constitutional carry state. Open carry is allowed without a permit and is perfectly legal," I responded.
    "I'm from Minnesota, and I only carry concealed!" he said, patting the small of his back.
    "Now the robbers know where it is," I said.

I walked out and went to enjoy Target's A/C for a while and came back when the d-bag was gone. While I was at Target, nobody said anything about my scary gun. When I ordered the burrito, the kid asked me how old you have to be to buy a handgun. He also commented that he hoped they weren't banned by then. I assured him that we the people were doing all we could to preserve the second amendment. My wife loved the burrito. I enjoyed the A/C immensely and drank a few cans of Pepsi, all while OCing. And nobody called the cops.

20 miles for a burrito! That better be one beany beefy gas maker. The rest of the story is a bit of a yawner though but anyone that will drive 20 miles to a taco bell for a/c knows what he wants!

Somebody should have called the cops on that asshat. <sigh>

FNWylde Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sherra View Post
    Somebody should have called the cops on that asshat. <sigh>

Here's how that ends with no further information from the OP to go on:

What is the statute you are citing in order to stop and question me?
    Officer, and I being detained or am I free to go?
    Thank you. You have a nice day, too.

Tell Mr Minn to take hic cc home and stay there with the rest of his libtard buddies.

Hey now, I'm from MN, we can open carry here too....one d-bag doesn't ruin us all! lol

Sorry KC, Like NY and Ill, MN has the we're controlled by the big city problem. Get away from the big city and most the rest of us are alike.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    20 miles for a burrito! That better be one beany beefy gas maker. The rest of the story is a bit of a yawner though but anyone that will drive 20 miles to a taco bell for a/c knows what he wants!
    Does getting away from the wife count as exciting? Oops did I say that? lmao

I know you can OC in MN with the CC permit, but I've read a bunch of online stories somewhere where poeple say it gets the cops called on them and the cops start handling their gun. Nononononono!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    Tell Mr Minn to take hic cc home and stay there with the rest of his libtard buddies.
    I think the look on my face said it all lol I'm not exactly a friendly guy although I do try to be polite. sometimes lol

"I didn't know you could carry a gun in Wisconsin, I think it's against the law!" he said. What a stupid statement, if he thought it was illegal then why was he carrying? Also does WI recognize MN conceal permit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast