What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster? - Page 4

View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 Speed Holsters

0 0%
  • Alabama Holsters The Ranger

1 1.89%
  • Biancho Basket Weave

0 0%
  • Blackhawk

2 3.77%
  • Blackhawk Ambi hip holster

1 1.89%
  • Blackhawk QCQ*

0 0%
  • Blackhawk Serpa CQC*

22 41.51%
  • Comp-tac paddle

0 0%
  • Crossbreed Holsters

9 16.98%
  • Desantis

3 5.66%
  • Don Hume

1 1.89%
  • Don Hume 721

1 1.89%
  • Fobus paddle holster

9 16.98%
  • K Holster

1 1.89%
  • Old Faithful Holsters

2 3.77%
  • Raven Concealement

1 1.89%
  • Safari Level III

2 3.77%
  • Uncle Mike's slider

2 3.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

"ULTRA Concealed Carry Holster" by Deep Conceal LLC for my CPX-2 or SR40c.

3. by the way, i am not good with my existing one and looking for the new and more productive one including the fine built out and organized space in ... is there any ?

I use a Tag IWB in my belt outside, very small, works great, I use a medium for the Glocks and a small for the 1911s
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by tenbanshee View Post
    I hope this is in the right place. Do any of you use a special jacket as your holster? I have been thinking more along this line.
    I'd never use a jacket as a holster, trigger wouldn't be safe. But to avoid hijacking this thread. The correct place to post your question is here
    Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear

I love my Blackhawk Serpa for my Glock 20c 10mm

7. I've been using Versacarry for both my Ruger LCP and My Taurus 85. They are really growing on me. Definitely worth looking at.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared.Harrelson View Post
    I've been using Versacarry for both my Ruger LCP and My Taurus 85. They are really growing on me. Definitely worth looking at.
    You've been using Versacarry for open carry?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You've been using Versacarry for open carry?
    Why you gotta belittle the guy for his choice of open carry holster? Clearly you're anti open carry and have an agenda against all law abiding open carriers.

http://www.versacarry.com/versacarry...campaign=Brand

^ I put the link there so you can't say I don't know what a versacarry is^
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Why you gotta belittle the guy for his choice of open carry holster? Clearly you're anti open carry and have an agenda against all law abiding open carriers.

Versacarry® Semi-Auto Model Conceal and Carry IWB Holster - Fits Most .380,9mm,.40, and .45 Caliber Hand Guns

^ I put the link there so you can't say I don't know what a versacarry is^
    Clearly you're a provocateur freakin' troll.

1) I didn't belittle anybody, I asked a simple question.....nearly a month ago.

2) I know exactly what a VersaCarry is. I own two! They are about as useless for OC as sticking a gun in your man-purse, and saying because everyone can see you carrying your man-purse, you're OC'ing! (Not that there's anything wrong with man-purses, but good grief, buy a freakin' clue!)

3) The VersaCarry is marketed as an IWB carry device (even "holster" is a misnomer with this device) as their own video clearly shows and stipulates in the Title:

4) You are a complete and total maroon!

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

11. I just bought a underarm rig (like Miami vice) I found that the regular side carry was uncomfortable when driving and as a bigger guy I wanted to be able to draw quickly if needed while at a stop. I need to practice to get proficient but I feel this might help. I did not want to keep it in the center console do to having to open the lid and find the gun first. When I get into another truck vs. the car presently I will be able to get a holster to mount under steering wheel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast