Went on vacation, OC'd here, there, everywhere

Thread: Went on vacation, OC'd here, there, everywhere

Blog Entries

Went on vacation, OC'd here, there, everywhere

Truck stops, a church steeple in a farm field, gas stations, a pizza shop, a bar, the hotel, a resort/waterpark, a cave, natural bridge and on a miniature train. I carried in all those places, and only one person said something.

Her name was Ling Xiou?? A Chinese foreign exchange student at UW-Madison who sold me a cup with the F word on it. She wanted to touch it. No way lady lol

3. Awesome, I know that gave you a good feeling to know that it went well.

Where did you go?

Blog Entries
    Wisconsin Dells. Fulla libs.

Great How did your start? Also want to know how you pulled that off at the water park? Thanks for helping to demostrate that not gun owners are crazed animals intent of doing destruction.

Blog Entries
    I didnt go in the water until my wife changed and clipped the holster on. Nobody there even noticed.

That nobody noticed is the most telling part of your story. It's the same thing thing I experienced. I quickly learned that I was more head tripped than anyone else around me. It didn't take long to get over being so self conscious. Now I don't even think about it. My gun is just an accessory, same as my watch.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin