New Member - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Welcome from Texas, hopefully we will become a constitutional open carry state we are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Welcome from Texas, hopefully we will become a constitutional open carry state we are working on it.
    Yes, Texas not being a open carry state just doesn't sound right....

Quote Originally Posted by logunowner View Post
    Hello,
    My wife and I have always been around guns. It has just been in the last few years that we both felt we needed to do more than just talk about how we felt about the deterioration our Second Amendment Rights going on in our great Nation, We have been to Missouri State Capital several times over the last few months in support of those rights. I open carry everywhere I go, while my wife CCW some of the time. I have enjoyed reading hundreds of posts over the past few months and now will look forward to contributing in some small way.
    Welcome! Glad to hear you and your wife take your personal protection seriously. Please at any time contribute, start a thread or just lay back and absorb. That's what this site is all about. Again welcome.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Welcome, from the Evil Empire State! (Ny)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12