Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Hello,
    My wife and I have always been around guns. It has just been in the last few years that we both felt we needed to do more than just talk about how we felt about the deterioration our Second Amendment Rights going on in our great Nation, We have been to Missouri State Capital several times over the last few months in support of those rights. I open carry everywhere I go, while my wife CCW some of the time. I have enjoyed reading hundreds of posts over the past few months and now will look forward to contributing in some small way.

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by logunowner View Post
    Hello,
    My wife and I have always been around guns. It has just been in the last few years that we both felt we needed to do more than just talk about how we felt about the deterioration our Second Amendment Rights going on in our great Nation, We have been to Missouri State Capital several times over the last few months in support of those rights. I open carry everywhere I go, while my wife CCW some of the time. I have enjoyed reading hundreds of posts over the past few months and now will look forward to contributing in some small way.
    Every little bit helps!

Welcome aboard the good ship Firearm. :)

There are many new gun owners especially after the latest gun-grab attempt by Obama/Feinstein/Schumer et al. Obama has done more to up arm America than probably any President in history.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Welcome and keep up the good fight.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Welcome from Idaho!

Open Carry!! Um well I guess that is the best way to carry in the Show Me state. Welcome from your brother in arms from the great State of Oklahoma.

8. Welcome from Washinton.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the posts.
    You will find the some the best information comes from some of the strangest sources.
    As Forrest Gump would say It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you got.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

ezkl2230 Guest
    Welcome from the Open Carry state, MI! Although, I CC myself!

Welcome, from a Texas concealed carrier... cause it ain't legal to open carry yet. But it will be soon, I hope. Glad you chose to get on board!
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast