Another reason to carry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another reason to carry

Blog Entries

Another reason to carry

This one happened about 20 miles or so from here. Wonder why he didn't cross the river to do this...oh yeah, we are a state of armed conservatives (regardless of how the electoral college "represents" us.)

Attempted Bank Robbery Turns Into Bomb Scare In Stillwater CBS Minnesota

how or why is this incident a reason to carry a gun?

Blog Entries
    If you need someone to tell you the answer to that question, you are carrying for the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I'd have to ask the same question.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    If you need someone to tell you the answer to that question, you are carrying for the wrong reasons.
    Would you mind enlightening us?

Blog Entries
    Guess you're all a little bit daft. Personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Guess you're all a little bit daft. Personal protection.
    From a package he said was a bomb? A fake bomb at that. Where do you think you'd probably spend the night if you shot the guy? Unless you made bail of coarse.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    The town of Stillwater was locked down during that time. I live only about 7 miles from there. I was glad that I was carrying because nobody seemed to know where the BGs were or went. I did not want any BGs coming around my family with intent to harm my family or me.

Another shooting happened in Oakdale about 4 miles from my house a while back. Some nut was shooting at cars being driven down his street. He killed a person while shooting at passing cars. That is another reason I carry. If some nut is going to shoot at me I want to be able to shoot back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    From a package he said was a bomb? A fake bomb at that. Where do you think you'd probably spend the night if you shot the guy? Unless you made bail of coarse.
    Yes, and you have xray vision and can see it's fake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    The town of Stillwater was locked down during that time. I live only about 7 miles from there. I was glad that I was carrying because nobody seemed to know where the BGs were or went. I did not want any BGs coming around my family with intent to harm my family or me.

Another shooting happened in Oakdale about 4 miles from my house a while back. Some nut was shooting at cars being driven down his street. He killed a person while shooting at passing cars. That is another reason I carry. If some nut is going to shoot at me I want to be able to shoot back.
    If its not happening to or near them, they can't relate. As i recall it was a toddler killed in oakdale.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post

is there something in the water in WI?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast