He sure showed me lol - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: He sure showed me lol

I took Shorin-Ryu in high school.... and my name is Richard... Not sure why, but this thread has me laughing my ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    I took Shorin-Ryu in high school.... and my name is Richard... Not sure why, but this thread has me laughing my ass off.
    Probably because everyone has to call you "Richard" for short. ;-)

4. Little Richard

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good grief, I take a couple of months off and ... where's my popcorn?
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    My wife along with a few of her co-workers busted out laughing when I shouted "Keep walkin sucka!"
    Wow are we still in 5th grade? Very childish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Wow are we still in 5th grade? Very childish.
    Nothing more childish than clicking on reply just so you can disagree with me. Sucka.

Blog Entries
    You're laughing because we're all so juvenile. And petty. Especially Treo.

Ok, I feel this needs to be said. Anyone can be caught slipping. Reaction time is what it is. When you are standing there thinking you are bruce lee your confidence is your own downfall. Im no slouch in personal protection methods, but i still remember that I can get caught slipping. Might do you some good to consider this.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ok, I feel this needs to be said. Anyone can be caught slipping. Reaction time is what it is. When you are standing there thinking you are bruce lee your confidence is your own downfall. Im no slouch in personal protection methods, but i still remember that I can get caught slipping. Might do you some good to consider this.
    Agreed! And that holds true for open carry, concealed carry, or even no carry.

I'm extremely amazed on a local forum around here, that many CC holders are very anti-OC, and think they are 'special' for concealing for some reason. I mean, my gun was part of my job and to keep me alive & it was a real necessity with the people I went after or dealt with. Carrying is because I've seen a lot of what people will do to each other. I've seen a lot of bodies.

When I grew up , open carry was normal and common, and no one like conceal carry... because you must have something to "hide" if you were conceal carrying. So, it's been amazing to me thru the years how some folks have been unknowingly been so endoctrinated by the Libs in this country, and they don't even realize it. I carry constantly and have never stopped, and never will... concealed or otherwise. But, I'm just amazed to see conceal carry folks who are worse than anyone else about people open carrying.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast