He sure showed me lol
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He sure showed me lol

Blog Entries

He sure showed me lol

I went to pick up my wife at work today, waited in the lobby for her to clock out and got approached by a snob who was (rather appropriately) wearing a Chicago Cubs t-shirt with a picture of the state of Illinois on it. He slapped his kid on the shoulder after exiting the bathroom (which they were in for approximately 15 seconds) and puffed his chest out and asked in a loud and obnoxious voice: "Do you always carry that THING like that?!" while pointing to my carry. I said, "Yeah, I do. Why?" and he sneered and declared "When you do that you make it harder for those of us who DO carry." while attempting to walk away quickly. lol yeah ok, you got a gun. The way he emphasized and shouted "THING" and failed to add "concealed" after the word carry let me know he's never handled a gun in his life. My wife along with a few of her co-workers busted out laughing when I shouted "Keep walkin sucka!"

It got me thinking though, why is it that the 1% who are anti so conceited as to think that I only OC to offend them and only them? Obviously, this was a visitor to our town as I am fairly popular to the residents of this fair town. I saw two other people OCing this week, which I may be responsible for since I remember one of them approaching me at the park and asking if I was an activist or "just carrying." I'm glad he finally got over the fear of other people's fear!

it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would a man with his young son confront anyone with a gun? Oh yeah, sorry, he's stupid.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Why would a man with his young son confront anyone with a gun? Oh yeah, sorry, he's stupid.
    He is teaching his son that it's badass to irritate people who carry guns. Then they can be tough and cool together in their backyard lol

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    He is teaching his son that it's badass to irritate people who carry guns. Then they can be tough and cool together in their backyard lol
    LMFAO! Now that's funny!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

I was going to say something about how you would never be belligerent or antagonistic in public, then it occurred to me that away from your computer (you know out in the real world where people actually have to cash the checks their mouth writes) you probably aren’t
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I went to pick up my wife at work today, waited in the lobby for her to clock out and got approached by a snob who was (rather appropriately) wearing a Chicago Cubs t-shirt with a picture of the state of Illinois on it. He slapped his kid on the shoulder after exiting the bathroom (which they were in for approximately 15 seconds) and puffed his chest out and asked in a loud and obnoxious voice: "Do you always carry that THING like that?!" while pointing to my carry. I said, "Yeah, I do. Why?" and he sneered and declared "When you do that you make it harder for those of us who DO carry." while attempting to walk away quickly. lol yeah ok, you got a gun. The way he emphasized and shouted "THING" and failed to add "concealed" after the word carry let me know he's never handled a gun in his life. My wife along with a few of her co-workers busted out laughing when I shouted "Keep walkin sucka!"

It got me thinking though, why is it that the 1% who are anti so conceited as to think that I only OC to offend them and only them? Obviously, this was a visitor to our town as I am fairly popular to the residents of this fair town. I saw two other people OCing this week, which I may be responsible for since I remember one of them approaching me at the park and asking if I was an activist or "just carrying." I'm glad he finally got over the fear of other people's fear!
    Say nothing. Don't encourage the azzhats.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I was going to say something about how you would never be belligerent or antagonistic in public, then it occurred to me that away from your computer (you know out in the real world where people actually have to cash the checks their mouth writes) you probably aren’t
    Ok, if you say so lady

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Say nothing. Don't encourage the azzhats.
    Lol yeah I let some of them be. This guy was just too much, had to sling some mud back at him.

Lol yeah I let some of them be. This guy was just too much, had to sling some mud back at him.

Reminds me of the one person to give me grief so far.

"People are shot for open carrying back where I come from."

Oh...where do you come from?

"Texas."

*face Palm* you do realize it's illegal to open carry in Texas right?

Some people...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast