Positive Inquiry - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Positive Inquiry

I open carry EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE I go, giving the fact I can't in banks, gov buildings, so-on and so-on, as the laws in Mo apply. I try to follow them best I can, if no sign of LEGAL SIZE, it stays on my side. If I am confronted, I inform the person of my rights and the laws pertaining to carrying a firearm. I have informed a cpl places that there sign was NOT of legal size and it wouldn't hold up if LEO was called, so if they want ppl to not carry in there, then they should change it,( always in a calm, unthreatining, civilized, adult manner.
    I have never had a bad experience with open carry, I dont have CC permit yet due to lack of funds,,lol.
    ok,, not trying to stir the pot or get anyone riled up, but why do so many CC'ers have an issue with open carry, as stated in an earlier post, the ONLY difference is a t-shirt/ jacket/???whatever. I dont have anything to hide, including my pistol.
    The fact is,, we all here carry, what's it matter how its done. Just because the masses all wear blue shirts, doesn't mean we all have to wear blue shirts!!
    Be your own person, do it as you see fit, and if others dont like it,, they are not being forced to look my way!

Just my opinion;-) ,,,, God Bless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shirtz1 View Post
    With both open and CC, I find the LEO's are very comfortable with that in VT. Occaisionaly a LEO will ask "So what are you carrying, and how do you like that model". Promotes friendly and sociable conversations.
    It used to be hostile in my town, but me and maybe two others OC daily and we've even swung the local LEOs around. It used to be the typical uninformed "papers" garbage, a 48 hour detainment here and there, dropped disorderly conduct charges etc and now the new guys are interested in what model, caliber, how much did the holster set me back, where do you practice, how accurate is it, have you had a chance to try this one... etc. only one kept asking about my skill level and I responded with the middle finger and he now avoids me. His personal car has Minnesota plates. Go figure...sad thing is, we lost the lady cop. I liked her. Watched her handle a dude twice her size, throw him in the squad car and then take his 300 something pound loud mouth buddy down when he tried blocking her car from leaving. Some other town is very lucky, or unlucky, to have her lol

Like I've said before, I wish we had the choice to carry openly here in Arkansas. We thought we might have had a chance with Act746 but evidently no go on that!
    It's a real shame that our Dem Governor won't have it and we can't get up enough steam to force it. Two years running and still no go on OC.
    Well like it's said, "Third times the charm!" I hope!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Hey, if we suffered through Jim Doyle and came out alright, you can too!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456