3 confrontations in a single evening - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 3 confrontations in a single evening

Quote Originally Posted by TMcArthur View Post

PS - A week ago a neighbor's girl (about 10-years old) also confronted me. She was cute when she asked, "Are you a cop?" in which I met her eyes and replied, "No ma'am". "Do you have a license for that?" she asked. "In this state, I do not need a license, but I do have one anyway". She simply responded with an "OK", smiled, and walked away. Gotta love kids... no fear at all.
    Actually the kid was cool because her parents aren't raging libtards and haven't indoctrinated her into the irrational fears that libtard parents would have accomplished by age 5.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Actually the kid was cool because her parents aren't raging libtards and haven't indoctrinated her into the irrational fears that libtard parents would have accomplished by age 5.
    Something or someone indoctrinated that kid into thinking only people who carry an open firearm must be cops or be licensed. Who told her that? She certainly wasn't indoctrinated with the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910