3 confrontations in a single evening - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 3 confrontations in a single evening

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TMcArthur View Post
    Not only do I NOT care what the general public thinks of me while I legally carry, I also do NOT care what Agent Green thinks about it. I do not lead me life based on other people's opinions. I know it is so difficult for some to accept, but just because you have a mouth (or keyboard), it doesn't make you my leader and I do not have to have the same beliefs and opinions as you. Get over yourself.

Thanks to all others. I will certainly continue posting any encounters I have.
    I care so little that I don't even dignify him with a response. You should too, leave him throwing insults into open air. Can't argue by yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I understand that concept however it obviously garners attention. I guess I was looking for an honest answer.
    And why do you assume his answer was not honest... it sounds like you are trying to have a confrontation with him rather than an encounter.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    And why do you assume his answer was not honest... it sounds like you are trying to have a confrontation with him rather than an encounter.
    Why am I getting dragged back into this? He finally DID answer my question ...keep scrolling, son.

For me, I don't want the attention that the OP has been getting constantly. But to each their own.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Blog Entries
    Why am I getting dragged back into this? He finally DID answer my question ...keep scrolling, son.

For me, I don't want the attention that the OP has been getting constantly. But to each their own.

Because you made a smart ass comment accusing us of being attention seekers. All we were trying to say was no matter how you carry, at least you are taking steps to protect yourself. Why does the disrespect only come from liberals and diehard CC people??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Green View Post
    Right. You don't care when they're offended. You sure care when you get the other kind of attention though. Typical OCer. You're the one who should get over himself.
    Bye son.

15 char

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Because you made a smart ass comment accusing us of being attention seekers. All we were trying to say was no matter how you carry, at least you are taking steps to protect yourself. Why does the disrespect only come from liberals and diehard CC people??
    No I didn't. You need an internet time out, son.

I care so little that I don't even dignify him with a response. You should too, leave him throwing insults into open air. Can't argue by yourself...
    I have always contended that it difficult to impossible to have an intelligent conversation with only one intelligent person involved in the conversation.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Blog Entries
    No I didn't. You need an internet time out, son.

Yes you did. Back to your corner boy.

Do you like all the attention your sidearm brings to you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    I have always contended that it difficult to impossible to have an intelligent conversation with only one intelligent person involved in the conversation.
    Ahhhh so we've met? Lol

Yes you did. Back to your corner boy.
    I object. Maybe just read what I wrote...then maybe read it aloud...go play with the dog and kiddos, come back to the computer and read it one more time and then maybe you'll understand and smell the odor of absurdity of whatever argument you are trying to bait me with.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast