3 confrontations in a single evening - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 3 confrontations in a single evening

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I object. Maybe just read what I wrote...then maybe read it aloud...go play with the dog and kiddos, come back to the computer and read it one more time and then maybe you'll understand and smell the odor of absurdity of whatever argument you are trying to bait me with.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    I'm just showing you what you said. You can argue all you want or you can man up and take responsibility. K? Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I'm just showing you what you said. You can argue all you want or you can man up and take responsibility. K? Bye!
    Now you're typing things to hear yourself talk. Rule #2 on internet forums.

Now you're typing things to hear yourself talk. Rule #2 on internet forums.
    We crossed that line a loooooooong time ago
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    I just ordered a new holster for OC. I've long wanted a hand tooled leather holster. I don't want it for attention, I'd rather not the attention, I want it for the aesthetics of having a nice, hand tooled, made to order leather holster.

I picked it up today. Fits like a glove and makes a much smaller package than I was anticipating, which is good.

JG Leathercraft Butte Montana.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

6. Very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    We crossed that line a loooooooong time ago
    You sure did.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I understand that concept however it obviously garners attention. I guess I was looking for an honest answer.
    Sounds to me like you got one.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Are you this dumb away from the computer? I had no other motives asking the question. Go practice some round houses, High Speed.
    OK -- now whose not being truthful? You have been looking for a particular answer from the beginning of this thread, and your assumption seems to be pretty clear: someone who is openly carrying (which I choose not to do at this time, but it could change in the not-too-distant future) must be doing so for the attention (or notoriety) it garners.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    OK -- now whose not being truthful? You have been looking for a particular answer from the beginning of this thread, and your assumption seems to be pretty clear: someone who is openly carrying (which I choose not to do at this time, but it could change in the not-too-distant future) must be doing so for the attention (or notoriety) it garners.
    Simply put, your implication of me is wrong. This convo is so damn old you made me read the whole thing over. Godammit.

11. I live in Mn and have a Ccw permit . We are allowed to open carry , but have never seen anyone do so. Not sure how some people would react. Although we have a ccw law we are a very liberal state and not interested in the hassel I'm sure I would encounter .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast