Negative LEO Open Carry Encounter in Georgia - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Negative LEO Open Carry Encounter in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    sorry you have to sell your business. you have been told for years whom you can hire. hopefully no one will discriminate against you
    Are you reading? I've hired who I want for 25 years. No one has ever pushed me to hire anyone other than the most qualified candidate. The sky isn't falling and the PC police aren't at the door. BTW, I sold out of my business last year because the market is so bad, not because of hiring practices. But I DO believe in letting go the O braggers first.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

3. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Are you reading? I've hired who I want for 25 years. No one has ever pushed me to hire anyone other than the most qualified candidate. The sky isn't falling and the PC police aren't at the door. BTW, I sold out of my business last year because the market is so bad, not because of hiring practices. But I DO believe in letting go the O braggers first.
    like i said i hope no one discriminates against you. how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    like i said i hope no one discriminates against you. how old are you?
    50. Retired for a few years. No one discriminates against me... I'm not reliant on anyone for anything.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

5. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    50. Retired for a few years. No one discriminates against me... I'm not reliant on anyone for anything.
    not even your wife, children or the power company?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345