What to say to an open carry visitor at church? - Page 19
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 323

Thread: What to say to an open carry visitor at church?

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    In fact, as we get closer to the end times the Bible guarantees that the church will suffer greater dangers & persecution.
    We can't get any closer to the End Times, we're presently living in the End Times. In fact, we're living in the final days of the last days of this Last Generation.(Mark 13:24-30)...“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree (Israel): As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened". Jesus makes it clear that the re-birth of Israel in 1948 would mark the beginning of the Last Generation.

    The Church (Bride of Christ) is guaranteed to "escape" danger & persecution in the Rapture (Blessed Hope). It should be noted that we are already 65 years into this Last Generation, time is extremely short. The vast majority of those who accept Christ after the Rapture are "guaranteed" great suffering, persecution & death.... (Mark 13:19) "This will be the worst time of suffering since God created the world, and nothing this terrible will ever happen again".
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  2.   
  3. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    well to all you scripture quoting Holly'er then thou, anti freedom types on here

    there is an old saying here "if you took the money and P*S*Y out of the church, all the preachers would quit"

    very true statement
    And for those who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground on here there is an old saying..."Better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than open and remove all doubt".

    very true statement.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanwriter View Post
    If my best friend in the world showed up at my house for dinner displaying a firearm, I would make it a point to display a firearm as well.
    You're a terrible friend. Speaks volumes to your character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    No, he can't. tricolordad is a parasite on Christianity, he partakes of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of his father the devil! tricolordad is so self-deceived and opposed to anything linked to truth that his hatred gets in the way of any common sense. The truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs.The dog that the rock hits barks the loudest. tricolordad, an animal in a degenerate state of existence is hit by the rock. Having the nearest alliance to Satan/Allah , tricolordad, sick and foaming at the mouth can only slobber hatred and bark filthy blasphemy.
    how holier than all of us you must be ringo. Doesn't the bible say not to judge? Way to be a "good" christian. assbag.

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    well to all you scripture quoting Holly'er then thou, anti freedom types on here

    there is an old saying here "if you took the money and P*S*Y out of the church, all the preachers would quit"

    very true statement
    You mean if they took all the vulnerable young boys out of the church?

    You so-called Christians who act holier than everybody else and quote scripture when you're getting creamed in a war of words you start sure do get crotchety when somebody posts unsubstantiated stigma about your religion. Have you considered that I am just retaliating a bit? You're tasting your own medicine and you don't like it, do you? I'm not anti-christian, I did marry a Catholic woman, after all. I'm anti-moron. And anti-bigot.

  6. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Yes an open carrier made that first metaphor, that open carrier wasn't me, so...what?

    I put your church and the op's church "discipline" in the same category as the Brady campaign agenda. Projection of fear of an inanimate object, based on no real world substance.

    In fact, if the op comes back, I'm sure he could find better ways to ban firearms from his church by going to the Brady campaign website.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    They were trolling the troll. I do it all the time. I'm doing it now...

  7. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    They were trolling the troll. I do it all the time. I'm doing it now...
    Just wanted to preserve a record of you openly admiting you are a troll
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And for those who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground on here there is an old saying..."Better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than open and remove all doubt".

    very true statement.
    You could benefit from your own advice. Practice what you preach. Maybe instead of thumping the bible you could read it??

  9. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Just wanted to preserve a record of you openly admiting you are a troll
    All this from the self-described "Child of the Night" who lives in "The Shadows" and is a church commando.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And for those who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground on here there is an old saying..."Better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than open and remove all doubt".

    very true statement.
    i would totally agree with that statement

    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You're a terrible friend. Speaks volumes to your character.



    how holier than all of us you must be ringo. Doesn't the bible say not to judge? Way to be a "good" christian. assbag.
    Sorry TRICOLORED, but the Bible speaks volumes for judging. I'm sorry if i don't give scripture. but read some of Paul. by the way we are trying to figure out how many colors my grandson has. being that our side has a few and his dad has a few

    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You mean if they took all the vulnerable young boys out of the church?

    You so-called Christians who act holier than everybody else and quote scripture when you're getting creamed in a war of words you start sure do get crotchety when somebody posts unsubstantiated stigma about your religion. Have you considered that I am just retaliating a bit? You're tasting your own medicine and you don't like it, do you? I'm not anti-christian, I did marry a Catholic woman, after all. I'm anti-moron. And anti-bigot.
    TRICOLOR, i think i would be classified as a protestant, i really don't know much about the Catholics. watch the "south part" episode on the subject

  11. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    TRICOLOR, i think i would be classified as a protestant
    In what universe does Mohammedan = Protestant?
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast