"Guns are banned!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Guns are banned!"

Life is good in a free America, Obama Economics worked for her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    You should be a story writer, this was a hilarious experience. Way to go putting that grotesque woman in her place, sadly I cant get the image you built in my head out...I imagine Ill have trouble sleeping tonight thanks to you. lol.
    I threw up in my mind when I saw her. I didn't put her in her place, I just ignored her. Mostly cuz she ugly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Great story, thanks for sharing.
    It would be selfish to keep a hot babe like that to myself. She's all yours bro.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post

I'm not really a SEAL...but that was damn funny!
    Oh, shucks, I thought you were posting a picture of the old hen.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Way to go. And wondered if you gave thumbs up to the CCL that became open carry? It just points out that I'll bet there are a lot more CC that we see in the grocery store or elsewhere without ever knowing any are CC. This story makes me feel more comfortable knowing, in many situations, I likely am not the only one with a CC on me.
    -----As others stated, your description of this woman left nothing to the imagination. But I won't be bothered by nightmares about it though as I fall asleep smiling at the thought of seeing the woman, close to having a fainting spell from all the excitement as she tries to slam the automatic door on her way out of the store. A neat putdown on her, when she said she had been there longer than any other tenants, would have been to take a long gaze of her, top to bottom, then saying, "Dearie, from the way you look, you've been here since before this was a state."
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Would make a great priceless meme, wish you coulda snapped some pictures or video LOL!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

That's otterly outrageous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12