You couldn’t make timing like this up, first open carrier in my church last week - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You couldn’t make timing like this up, first open carrier in my church last week

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Again let me know when you open "Our Lady of the Open Carry" I'll attend your first service in support
    "Our Lady of the Open Carry"-Now that's funny!
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

3. I bet nobody double dips in the offering plate at an OC church!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Again let me know when you open "Our Lady of the Open Carry" I'll attend your first service in support
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    "Our Lady of the Open Carry"-Now that's funny!
    No, it just proves I’m an inbred, racist, judgmental, authoritarian, hypocritical, zombie posting redneck. Who would dare to use Scripture to make a case against open carry in church. (See, now if this was DU y’all would have a sarcasm smiley)
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    No, it just proves I’m an inbred, racist, judgmental, authoritarian, hypocritical, zombie posting redneck. Who would dare to use Scripture to make a case against open carry in church. (See, now if this was DU y’all would have a sarcasm smiley)
    Regardless of all of that, I still think it's funny.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

THE REAL CAPTAIN JACK Guest
    I think all businesses and churches that are nervous about people with guns should be made to post large signs outside that state that "unarmed sheep reside inside" so they can be readily observable to the wolves. And that way legal gun carriers can take their business to an estabishment that supports the Constitution!!!

Sent from my LG-E970 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123