Do you open carry in church - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you open carry in church

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Exactly, they FEEL uncomfortable. You are submitting to their feelings, not their desires to ban all firearms.

I don't force any ideas on any one, they are free to not look, talk, or be around me. How is that forcing any one to do anything?

I haven't suggested any ones activity or routine be changed, they are still in church where they want to be. But it seems you feel what I suggested was wrong because "I'm forcing people to change.“ Is that not exactly the solution of the op, cyphers, and presumably your church on open carriers?

I'll reaffirm bikenut, we don't choose to not go to your type of church because of the open carry policy. We don't go to your type of church because it's filled with hypocrites, and presumably anti gun sissies.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    1. You don't force your ideas on anyone. They are free to leave. R-i-g-h-t....
    2. And you're not judgemental... N-o-o-o, not at a-l-l-l-l.... R-i-g-h-t....
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    they are free to not look, talk, or be around me. How is that forcing any one to do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    You completely misquoted Firefighterchen just to make a "point." That is called dishonesty. Now I understand why you're intransigently on the side of the dishonest Treo/Cypher. And to think the two of you are cloaking your dishonesty in Christian consideration of others. It's appalling what both of you are doing between these two threads.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

So... while this controversy about open carry in church extends to multiple threads...

Cypher... are you and Treo one and the same poster here on USACarry? Those who value the truth would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You completely misquoted Firefighterchen just to make a "point." That is called dishonesty. Now I understand why you're intransigently on the side of the dishonest Treo/Cypher. And to think the two of you are cloaking your dishonesty in Christian consideration of others. It's appalling what both of you are doing between these two threads.

Blues
    Nope, i simply read what is written. You, OTOH, chose one phrase out of his entire post...

Frankly, this whole militant OC "My way or the highway!" attitude disgusts me! If they really want to make a point, why not OC where the GOVERNMENT oppresses it, rather that trying to scare people who you consider to be "little old ladies?" Oh, wait a minute - the government has teeth, don't they??.

Nice rebuttal...filled with a whole bunch of nothing. Figures, when you start with nothing, kinda hard to get anywhere.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice rebuttal...filled with a whole bunch of nothing. Figures, when you start with nothing, kinda hard to get anywhere.

I don't really know what to say... since I started with... your post...

The anti gunners march on while the pro gunner factions eat each other. For that reason I'm done with this - I have nothing to gain, and, believe me, neither do you...

I don't really know what to say... since I started with... your post...

The anti gunners march on while the pro gunner factions eat each other. For that reason I'm done with this - I have nothing to gain, and, believe me, neither do you...
    You didn't have anything to say in your last response either. Somehow though, your lack of substance isn't your problem, nothing ever is though right?

I think the pro gunners eat each other because it's so hard to tell who is pro gun...I mean those that ban open carry are now pro gun?

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nope, i simply read what is written. You, OTOH, chose one phrase out of his entire post...

Frankly, this whole militant OC "My way or the highway!" attitude disgusts me! If they really want to make a point, why not OC where the GOVERNMENT oppresses it, rather that trying to scare people who you consider to be "little old ladies?" Oh, wait a minute - the government has teeth, don't they??.
    Yeah... the whole militant concealed carry "My way or the highway because open carry scares people" or "concealed carry makes the church more secure than open carry" or "concealed carry doesn't cause any disturbances" is disgusting.

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Cypher... are you and Treo one and the same poster here on USACarry? Those who value the truth would like to know.
    I have already answered that “no” however BS continues to insist that I am so all I can really do is ignore him and try to make my point anyway
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    So... while this controversy about open carry in church extends to multiple threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I have already answered that “no” however BS continues to insist that I am so all I can really do is ignore him and try to make my point anyway
    Like I said in the other thread Bikenut, scrutinize his answer carefully. Did he answer your question? He's a freakin' cartoon of Alinsky!
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast