Open carry in NV and OR

Thread: Open carry in NV and OR

Open carry in NV and OR

Nevada and Oregon are open carry states (with some restrictions in OR). Anybody have any problems doing this? I traverse Nevada to enter Idaho and would like to know it there is any problem carrying openly. Car rules? Same with Oregon, looking to leave the lovely liberal state of Commifornia and find somewhere away from the land of fruits and nuts.

No problems open carrying in Oregon outside of the municipalities that restrict loaded open carry.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. WA is open carry too, but NOT in your vehicle, that is considered concealed here, for whatever reason, so would need to be unloaded.

WA is covered under the Utah permit. No problem there.

Nevada is good for all of it no worries
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
    willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries
    If I remember correctly, when you get in your rig here in NV, you have to remove your firearm from your side or its considered CCing. But there is the possibility I am wrong.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Move to Indiana.....you could strap your gun to your forehead and be good!!!!

My reflex sight doesn't see color or religion, just targets and victims.