I got my carry permit today.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got my carry permit today.

1. I got my carry permit today.

The first thing I did was open carry in Walmart. Then, I ate lunch at McDonald's. I live in Minnesota.

sent from a Samsung Galaxy S4

Congratulations on getting your permit. It's definitely a life-changing event for most people, not to mention a grave responsibility, as well.

4. Thank you. And yes I do agree 100%

Makes that burger go down ever sweeter when you know you are not a sheep any longer.

Congrats "Sir"
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

6. Congratulations! Won't be long until you feel naked when you are not carrying. Stay safe!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Wear it week and safely.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisatva View Post
    Congratulations! Won't be long until you feel naked when you are not carrying. Stay safe!
    I've found that's so true. I always "know" I'm carrying, but I don't actually "feel" the gun. On the rare occasions I don't have it on, it feels like there's something missing. And it's strange.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

9. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I've found that's so true. I always "know" I'm carrying, but I don't actually "feel" the gun. On the rare occasions I don't have it on, it feels like there's something missing. And it's strange.
    My work is a "Criminal Protection Zone" so I am unable to carry during my work week. You are so right! When I am getting dressed for work, it feels like something is missing when I don't strap on my Beretta. I can't wait for the weekend when I can be "fully dressed" again.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I got my carry permit today.

Congrats----- before long carrying will become a part of life---- enjoy
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

11. I got a brand new Bi tone Springfield Armory XDM 3.8 compact 9mm. It holds 19+1 because I have the model with full-sized grip. The only issue I have is getting used to the weight of the xdm on my side. I also have a Blackhawk cqc level two Serpa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast